Wednesday, May 9, 2007
School is for Suckers...for real.
So I have two more finals, one tonight and one tomorrow, either of which I could and should be studying for right now, and that just isn't happening. Instead, I got out my notebook and added up my points and looked at total possible, and figured out how many I can MISS on the final and still get an A in the class. In Micro I can miss 18.5, and in Chemistry I can miss 35. Isn't that exciting? But if I would just study instead of figuring out these numbers, and blogging about it right after, I would probably be doing better in the class anyways. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this though...right guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Philissa!
So, I'm definitely going to sound like an eighty year old woman when i say this, {or at least someone from our mom's generation} but i got my lovely stack o' shirts @ Pennys. {not JC Penny's, you hafta say just straight up Penny's to sound authenticly mormon-mom-ish} Anywho! Everything yesterday was 40 freakin' percent off aka every shirt was like 11-15 bones. How's that for a deal? I got some cute stuff too! {but, i'm definitely NO fashionista aka, i think i'm one of those people that gets stuck style-wise in the year they graduated = 2001} So there's the scoop. Oh geez, I typed a novel again!
...but wait, i wasn't finished. um, i'm pretty sure i would find a 25 things list on your blog entertaining, seeming how you are HILarious. But, no pressure. (; Oh, and the only reason why it looks like I gets lots of comments on my blog is because I like to treat it like instant messanger, you see. Half to almost all my comments are posted by my-loser-self! Don't be fooled, I'm not that popular. Your blog ROCKS! Welp, see ya later!
Sorry, I'm retarded and deleted my comment...what I was going to say was...I have decided to stop commenting on your blog, because I stand a snowball's chance in hell of being as funny as angieinpink, and if I can't be the funniest commentator, then what's the point?
Kelli! You have to keep commenting! I was actually sad when you failed to comment on the last one or so and I am silently weeping at the fact that you think that your comments are sub-par! Yes yes, Angieinpink is quite the hilarity (if that's a word), but you yourself is quite a different sarcastic humor that I have become so accustomed to and enjoy so much! Keep up the constant commentary, I thrive off of it!
um, sheerly because of the fact that you used the phrase "snowball's chance in hell" {absolutely} makes you WAY, way funnier than me. keep commenting, yo.
okay, so don't even ask me how i found your blog, sometimes i am bored and i get click happy, and every once in a while i find someone i know, today was your lucky day, or not, depending on how you look at it! anyways, you guys are the cutest and life looks like it's going great for you! i so love the blog! we were inducted in the blog scene back in january, fun stuff! see ya!
allison hallows (strebeck)
Post a Comment