Tuesday, May 15, 2007
AMAZING NEWS!!!
I got A's in my classes! I checked my grades yesterday to see if anything had been posted and to my surprise, all three of my grades had been posted and even more to my surprise, they were all A's! I actually screamed when I saw them sittin' pretty there on the screen, and then I printed it up and posted it on my fridge (do we ever get too old for that?). So anyways, not that it was an impossible task, but I really just didn't want to get my hopes up, and I was totally borderline in all of my classes where my final would make or break it, and luckily for me, it made it! So that's all. Sorry to be all braggy, but I was so so so so excited and now I feel like I have a serious shot at getting accepted fairly quickly to hygiene school! That's all friends, have a fabulous evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats Miss!
Scott and I also both received A's in all our classes this semester, and don't even worry that we are planning a huge celebration! It will most likely involve dinner out-to-eat and ice cream several nights in a row. We love to come up with any excuse to spend more money that we should be saving on ourselves. Do we ever grow out of that?
PS- Happy Anniversary in 5 days! There's no way in heck it's been 2 years... I am having a mid-life crisis.
Sorry, Kelli, for being the first post-er. I had to take matters into my own hands at some point.
Oh yay! I am so excited for you! I wish I was as smart. I got a B. But its okay because I was going to get a 71% but thanks to my excellent 100% I got on the final I bumped it up to an 80%. Too bad they took attendance as points or I would have had a chance at an A. But I got A's besides that and a shiny A+. Devin got straight A's too. I'm glad you were brave enough to be braggy because I wasn't until you were. So way to go. By the way I forgot your anniversary was so soon! 2 YEARS!!! That's crazy. I will always remember now because it is Julia's birthday.
Not to mention that it is the day after yours! So happy anniversary to Scott and Alisse in two days, Laura and Devin in three and me and Philip in four! How fun is that that we all have buddy buddy anniversaries! Anyways, thanks guys for the congrats. And here's the even more super exciting news, since I took all three of my sciences this semester, I don't ever have to deal with that crap again until hygiene school! And what's more, is that if I hadn't gotten A's, I would retake the B classes in the fall, and now I don't have to! Three cheers for no more science and not having to retake classes!
To all out there in blog land:
Melissa is amazing! She casually mentioned in a comment that she did all three sciences (Microbiology, Anatomy and Chemistry, including labs!!) in one semester. Let me tell you, to do that is unheard of, and then to get A's in all of them on the first try at the same time is crazy unheard of. You seriously will get into hygiene school, in fact, I'm sure if they knew about your smarts, they'd be coming to you, and it will be a breeze for you. CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!
Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA! And i didn't know you took all three science classes in one semester. You are my hero because i could never take three science classes and get straight a's let alone one science class. No wonder you are so excited school is over.
Thanks a lot Alisse. Stealin' everyone's thunder...posting first, bragging about your A's, overshadowing Melissa's accomplishment. Way to go. JK. For real, congratulations Melissa! That is seriously impressive. And, thanks for commenting on all of my posts. I hope you know that they were all for you, and I would have disappointed if you didn't comment on every single one. A sister's San Fran trip sounds FANTASTIC and I am SO up for that. Such a fun city, and SO much good shopping... and eating.
Um, I left out the word "been." I "would have been disappointed." Ya, I'm smart.
Congratulations! Way to be Miss Smarty Pants! No wonder it's you that went to school instead of me! Go you!
Mel,
I'm sorry it's been so long. I have had some pretty long days working. This job isn't that cool in the summer. I just wanted to say Happy anniversary!!! Who would have ever thought it would last this long?! Tell Phil that I am going to personally call him up and congradulate him. And I am going to see how long I can make the conversation. He is seriously my favorite person to do that to.
Love Kev
PS. You have way too many people who like you. I don't think you will even realize that I commented because there are so many others. I think you're lame.
Post a Comment