Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Short blog, long tees

So I've got oodles of pictures, but at the moment I want to murder my camera or computer, I haven't decided who to blame yet; they just are not cooperating though. So instead of talking without pictures, I'll just wait on that post for a future date.
This posting is going out to the G-wearing Girlies out there. We have a patient who has an online company, miabellina.com, and they have shade-like shirts that don't cut off circulation in your armpits, which always seems to be my complaint with shade, apparently my armpits are a little too chubby. They also have this little halfy shirt that is perfect for shirts that are already long, but you need something for on top or the sleeves and you don't want it all bunchy at the waist. And the best part of all is that she was in today and gave me the coupon code for summer which will get you 20% off. So check them out, buy some, and the code is: PC20. ENJOY!
P.S. Life is good today because I'm eating Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips for dinner tonight! :)

8 comments:

amanda p. said...

Whoa! Like your last post had like a BAZILLION comments! I totally wish I was as popular as you! Like maybe sometime you will invite me to sit at your table during like lunch! It must be your awesome blond hair and like stellar smile that makes you so like popular!.. All kidding aside I am privileged to call you my cousin because you are freakin hilarious!!

The Jones Fam said...

I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up... your armpits are a little on the husky side. They aren't even pits anymore. They're more like arm-mounds. Kidding. Kidding. Don't go barf up those yummiest ever Lays salt and vinegar chips or anything! Speaking of, that sounds really good- along with a big bowl of cottage cheese. mmm.

Grace Ryan said...

You crack me up Mel! How funny are you? I love reading whatever you write because I feel like you are talking to me. You are so funny. First of all, you don't have chubby arms, I think those Shade shirts cut everyone's circulation off. Second, I burnt 1200 calories at the gym. I was really into this book I am reading and forgot I was working out on the elipitcal machine. It was awesome how sweaty I was! hahaha. Thanks for helping us out with those shirts. I can't wait to see those pictures you are going to post. Talk to you soon and miss you tons!
xoxo-Melis

Kelli said...

So, I'm thinking next Friday (june 8th) for lunch. Does that work for you? Alisse, what about you?

MeL said...

Absolutely perfect! Should we do Sweetcakes or Picnic company? And will your sisters be attending too? Hooray, I'm SO excited!

Kelli said...

Maren will be attending, but alas, Candice will not yet be back from California. And Maren suggested Sweet Cakes, because its been awhile for both her and me. Hopefully you don't eat there everyday or something.

MeL said...

Sweetcakes is what I was secretly hoping for! Wow we are so MFEO. And I haven't been there in ages either, but even if I had, I swear I could eat those scrumptious sandwiches and lemon squares every day of my entire life! Frowny face that Candice is still in California. :( Next time for sure.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I have to work that day, but I have a lunch break from 12:30-1:30... But don't plan around me. I'm not even the fun one, more like I'm the negative one who's grumpy because I get jealous of all of you. (Kelli, sisters, and Mel)