#5
Brooke surprised me when I got to work today with my very favorite Peach Pleasure from Jamba Juice. Isn't she a sweetheart?
#4
I've designated today as casual Wednesday which means I'm wearing shorts at work. It's like business on top and party on bottom, very similar to a mullet.
#3
I got lots of sleep last night.
#2
We got a fatty check from Walgreens this week to reimburse some of Philip's prereqs, hooray for unexpected money!
#1
I love my life, I love my family, I love my husband, I love my house, I love my job, I love my friends, I don't know, I'm just feeling really optimistic. Oh, and I love the shirt I'm wearing right now. Life is good. I love my life. The only thing that is not making me happy today is allergies. Stupid allergies. Anyways, have a fabulous afternoon!
5 comments:
It's so nice when you're in a good mood. Hooray for mullets!
Well aren't you just spreading sunshine everywhere you go. Good for you, I'm glad someone is. :) So, I know I mentioned this before, but I'll be home in a couple weeks, and we need to schedule a lunch date!
Tell me a day and time, and I'll be there 45 minutes after that time, because sometimes you run a bit late! :) Just kidding Kell, but for reals, I'm down with anything delicious on Main Street so call me when you are in town. By the way, did you get my text last week?
Haha. You're so funny. I am actually quite punctual...it is my family circumstance when I'm at home that causes my tardiness to our lunch dates. I got a happy mother's day text from a number I didn't recognize. Was that you? Did you get a new phone number?
haha! i have to laugh out loud at your mullet comment! goood stuff!
Post a Comment