Mom recently asked me if we still had the crazy neighbors downstairs from us, and I'm happy to report no, they moved out after he got arrested. Then the wannabe professional skater and his ho-ish/stripper girlfriend with the husky voice moved in and out (one time she said "What's up Mama?" to me, awesome right?), and then it's been vacant for the past several months with random people coming to it like on the weekends sometimes, I don't know it's weird. Anywho, we're happy to introduce you to our new neighbors! This is the van that they we think they brought stuff in, the only stuff we actually saw was a set of these chairs, so maybe it's not an official move in, but I thought it was too white trash not to take a picture of. I love our trashy hood!
Friday, May 4, 2007
It's a neighborly day in the beautyhood...
Mom recently asked me if we still had the crazy neighbors downstairs from us, and I'm happy to report no, they moved out after he got arrested. Then the wannabe professional skater and his ho-ish/stripper girlfriend with the husky voice moved in and out (one time she said "What's up Mama?" to me, awesome right?), and then it's been vacant for the past several months with random people coming to it like on the weekends sometimes, I don't know it's weird. Anywho, we're happy to introduce you to our new neighbors! This is the van that they we think they brought stuff in, the only stuff we actually saw was a set of these chairs, so maybe it's not an official move in, but I thought it was too white trash not to take a picture of. I love our trashy hood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny Melis! Wow! I remember you telling me about your crazy neighbors. We attracted crazy neighbors below us as well at the woodglen. You never know who you will get stuck next to. I'm glad you survived your last and good luck with your new ones! Ciao!
mel!
what the heck is up, girl! i was so pleasantly surprised by your visit o' my blog! thanks for commenting...it makes me feel way popular! it's so good to hear from you & read up on your typical-melissa-hilarity/comical genius-ness. muchos gracias {which reminds me, happy cinco de mayo, btw} for the kind words regarding my fam, chloe, etc. i had no idea you slash the whole jones fam are all bloggers! how fun is that? you are a rockin' set of folks, no doubt. {some things just never change} i was just thinking of you guys the other day actually...on 420! {lol} did i mention that i type novels when i comment on blogs? well, i do. oh! and your hair is tdf...which means in dixon-lingo...to die for. yeah, edward is basically definition of charming & rather hot, in all his vampire-ish glory. k, i'm gonna go now...but feel free to stalk my blog anytime...and don't worry...it's my favorite pass-time, stalking blogs that is. in fact, i was just telling claudhopper this morning, that i can imagine myself @ the pearly gates, meeting my maker, trying to explain why i wasted so much time in this life, stalking blogs. i am the creepy one, fo sho. g/night!
You do have pretty fun neighbors. There's a guy that lives by us that drives a van kind of like that, but its older, blue, doesn't have windows, and we all call it the kidnapper van. Its fun. And, on a completely different note, could you please try and have a few more single friends who have blogs? I don't like being the only single name on your friends list...its kind of embarrassing.
Post a Comment