Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm recruiting!

Guess what? I have recruited friends for us! On Monday I gave our blog address to Mary Jo, and then I was talking to Mollie last night and she said that she and Mary Jo stalked all of our blogs for quite some time! Hooray! Stalking is the preliminary step towards starting your own, so everyone say hi to Mary Jo and Mollie Merrill/Montague, and let's get them on this bandwagon immediately so that we can all have more friends!

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Awesome! Then once/if they get theirs up and running I can spend/waste even MORE time interweb surfing. Do you like how I seem to have at least one word/word in each entry? Anyway, good stalking, Miss!

nicole and kevin said...

YAY i love mollie merrill/montague and i don't know who mary jo is but i'm excited to stalk another blog page. I'm also working on people to jump on the bandwagon because i love this blogging stuff.
Nicole

mollie said...

I'm not sure I'm funny enough to start my own blog page. First of all, my life is quite the opposite from exciting, and second of all, the only funny stories I know are the ones I hear from you! ...See, even now I'm at a loss of what to say!

MeL said...

Mollie! My heart just skipped a beat as I saw that you commented and then thought for a brief second that you had started your own blog! Much to my dismay, I clicked on your name and no blog was in sight. START ONE NOW!!! I'm serious! Funny shmunny. First of all, like we are, we're all just kind of crazy, and second of all, you're a Merrill/Montague! You have been bred to be funny! START A BLOG! Love, Mel

MeL said...

P.S. Sorry to yell at you via blogging. I thought it sounded jokier (if that's a word) until I published it and read it and it just sounds mean. So sorry, but I really do want you to start one, please. Have a great Saturday!