I'M DONE!! Hooray I am done with school! I think that finals went okay-ish, pretty sure I'll get an A in Micro, but my Chemistry test might as well have been in French, because I had no clue what was going on. Oh well! It's done and over and I am tired of caring about it! So this weekend has been fabulous for like 7 reasons.
#1, no underlying stress that usually accompanies my procrastination.
#2, I got to start reading again, Harry Potter #1-6, here I come before July 21st when book 7 comes out!
#3, Philip and I went swimming yesterday in our dirty complex pool, it was gross but fun because of no stress. I got a bit of a sunburn, hooray for color!
#4, I forgot how happy no school makes me,
#5, Regis and Kelly have their mother's day special where they give stuff to deserving moms, and I cry and cry and cry.
#6, I bought myself a new shirt as a congratulatory present for finishing and
#7, I can blog all I want without feeling guilty!
Anywho, now that I have loads of time on my hands, I think I'll go bowling, which is where the picture comes in. Maybe not really, but don't I have awesome form?! Thanks everyone for putting up with Cranky School Melissa. I know she sucks, and I hate her too, but she's gone and Happy Mel is back!
7 comments:
Yay for being done with school! Congrats. It sounds like you know just how to celebrate such an occasion as finishing school, so good job with that. And I love that you cry during Regis and Kelly. SO fantastic.
If you saw it you would too! By the way, good job on being the first to comment. It's been a while since that happened.
Thanks. I do try. Even though it wasn't very funny, I just had to hurry and get a comment in before someone swooped in and took the coveted "first comment" spot away from me. And, as far as Candice's outfits go...we tried to think if it was the same day or not, and we couldn't really remember. We're pretty sure they're the same pants (a pair of my mom's that we HATE), and I know the really ugly sweater is mine (Candice and Maren bought it for me for one of my birthdays), but beyond that, we couldn't say for sure. Candice does love to dress up ugly though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were two seperate occasions.
Melissa, that picture is hilarious. I finally got to see the much talked about bowling form. Congrats on no more school!
I'm so glad that you've finally decided to take charge of your moodiness and choose to be happy. TK. I'm so glad school is done for now for you. When I first saw the picture, I thought you went bowling without me and was really sad. By the way, the picture I wanted to be in and hung up on you for was the awesome one of just the girls on the Utah post. Apparently it could have done without me huh?
hey, thanks for the comment! but you can't be jeal of me..you finished school, now that's something worthy of jealousy! by the way, i love your wedding picture, so beautiful!
mel,
um, so your comment o' my blog basically cracked me up to no end. way to be funny. oh, and way to be done with school. i remember that feeling, like, ya know, before i dropped out & stuff. {lol} have a happy day, yo.
Post a Comment