Oh, for those of you that don't live in Mesa, I cut my hair last month. Crazy, I know, but I was kind of sick of feeling like a frumpy wife with pioneer hair and kind of hating myself so I took some drastic measures. Anyways, sorry about the picture, I took it with my phone to send to Kev and it's the only one that I have. So yeah, it's short and new, and I think I like it. The end.
7 comments:
Are you seriously wearing accessories? Way to be a girl! We've all made some improvements to not confuse people about our gender anymore- and I am happy to see you wearing necklaces.
BTW- ("By the way" for people who are not into cyber lingo like me 1.3 days ago) When I first typed "accessories" I put 2 s's after the first a. Good thing I proof-read my comment to see if was funny enough to put on a Jones' blog... come to think of it, I should've left it like that just to see what everyone would say!
Oh, and PS- I AM aware this isn't funny enough for your blog. But it's late, and we all know I'm not funny anyway.
Thanks, I actually have like two necklaces now. 2007 fashion, here I come! Too bad it is a third over and I'm still trying to ease my way into it.
Woah! Short hair! It is super cute, and I like it a lot. Way to be daring, and accessorize with your new look. I'm so impressed. Its a good thing you're married and I don't have to compete with you anymore. So, I'm going to be home at the beginning of June, and we definitely need a lunch date. Its been too long.
Wow Miss! Totally edgy. Yeah, if your hair got one cubit longer I was going to call the authorities to turn you in for being a polygamist wife. Or call OSHA to tell them you weren't practicing workplace safety around the paper shredder. (By the way- that is still on my list of funniest things that have ever happened).
I love your new haircut! You look so cute! I am impressed you did it yourself! So how's the ward? I miss visit teaching you. I hope whoever took my place is fun and brings you yummy food. Take Care Melissa!
Love,
melissa squared.
The PAPER SHREDDER! Yes- this new 'do will definitely aid in the prevention of further "incidents."
You are too kind Melis, too kind. I am not vegan although I am focusing on health more than ever since my physical health sucks right now. I am just eating the Word of wisdom diet and only have meat 2 times a week. It's helped my headaches somewhat and luckily I lost my baby weight. Maybe when I have my next baby I won't gain 40 pounds if I keep this up. Well I'm glad you have a new haircut. That is always so much fun! How's the heat in AZ? I have some friends living there for the summer, I should hook you guys up. They don't have kids yet and are super fun. Take Care Phillissa.
Post a Comment