Tuesday, July 3, 2007

THANK HEAVENS

The tile guys showed up today...something that didn't happen yesterday, I was almost swearing for real. They were late today though, and I almost had a melt down and almost wanted to murder someone but at 7:25, Mitch called to ask where our condo was and then at 7:29, they showed up and started unloading my very pretty tile. I can't wait to walk on a smooth, non-hurty floor tonight, and to feel liberated (very Fourth of July-esque) tomorrow when they finish the grouting! I'll post pictures of EVERYTHING that you didn't really care about to begin with, don't you worry.

6 comments:

HooHoo said...

Yay! I'm happy for your new tile to have such a good home.

Kirk and Aly said...

I'm glad they showed up today, but I still would have cussed just for good #@!&*-ing measure. Good luck, I hope the job gets done soon! I can't wait to see it!

Erica said...

I have really pretty linoleum in my kitchen, you should re-explore your options.

angiedunn said...

Oh the joys. Seriously, isn't tile the happiest thing ever? Truly...my life is so much better minus my old flooring! And I'm so excited for you to bask in the joy of such a fabulous addition to your home! I'm kinda jealous of your new base 'cause i'm having to touch up my trim due to grout over-splash-age and random mexican fingerprints...lol

Can't wait to see after pics!!

Kelli said...

Yay tile! So, I think that Friday might be our best bet for lunch. Possibly Saturday. Are either of those good for you?

angiedunn said...

thanks for the opinion o' bangs...because i had previously JUST decided the morning before, that i think they are cute, and i think they should stay. at least for now, until all the fly-away-awkward-bang-hairs grow back in. she needs a little trim o' the bang-age. anyways,

can't wait to see the tile! my house is STILL a federal disaster area...hence me not posting pics of mine yet.

lunch sounds dang fun. i have a crazy weekend with out of town friends who are in town for the holiday, but let me know when y'all are going...and perhaps i could meet up?