Friday, July 20, 2007

Amanda, this is for you...and Delia.

I have been painting for the past like 15 hours straight, which I'm using as the reason why I look this trashy. Then I decided to take a quick blogging break and much to my delight, I read about and saw Delia's glorious unicorn costume, and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Not only because I am wearing this shirt right now, but because I want a full fledged unicorn costume of my own.
Thanks Amanda for making hilarious children that like hilarious costumes.

8 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow, this is awesome! My little brother had an imaginary Unicorn when he was little, and it would ride on top of our car everywhere we went. He would get SO concerned when we'd go through the Phx tunnel or into a parking garage, fearing the unicorn wouldn't make it our alive.

You probably didn't care to know any of that, but yay for half gay brothers!

angiedunn said...

unicorns are glorious! that shirt ROCKS! urban outfitters?

The Fletchies said...

I really like your attitude in this picture. I think you should be on America's Next Top Model with faces like that! Actually you should be on America's next top model. You're pretty tall and are really skinny and really hot. I say you go for it!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Melissa, isn't your mother the most amazing sew-er on the planet? Tell her to get on the unicorn costume. But remember, it can't have a tail.

Sara! said...

I am so proud of you for posting such an up close picture of you looking beautiful.

Maybe you could go on America's Next Top Model and then have a PANTY PARTY!

MeL said...

I wasn't really trying to give attitude or make a serious model face! I'm kind of embarrassed now because I don't want people to think I was seriously trying to be pretty. It was for that exact reason that I decided not to be all smiley, because it was midnight, I looked like GARBAGE and I didn't want to try and pull off pretty when I knew that it was completely out of reach. That's all. Welcome to my not-showering world.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

So, I thought I would pass on this info to you. My Grandma Blazzard reads the WHOLE newspaper every day. And she saw an article saying that Rio Salado was still taking applications for dental hygiene and that they totally still had spots open for the fast track program. And I think it is due in September but the program doesn't start until February? She thought I would be interested, and I thought that I would tell you as well.

amanda p. said...

so I thought you made my day by posting about unicorns but then i saw that your favorite music is spice girls and you kind of made my life:) i love you!