Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Best Songs Ever...

Here is a little list of songs that have been stuck in my head this week; Enjoy.

1. Phoenix Suns Gorilla tobacco song. This actually is stuck in my head at least twice every week. Lucky me huh?

"Smells foul, tastes foul, makes you feel foul too. Don't use tobacco it's a personal foul, it's a personal foul on YOU!"

2. "Hakuna Matata" from Lion King, obviously.

3. The hit single "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy in like 2001 perhaps? I'm white trash.

4. "Manic Monday" by the Bangles. We listen to 80's music all day at work.

5. Which also partly explains, "The Final Countdown" along with my fondness for Gob on Arrested Development.

6. This is kind of random: "Telluride" by Tim McGraw.

7. "Da Da Da". Ok, not really, I just thought I would remind everyone how awesome music was in the 1998-1999ish era.

Ok, I can't think of any more right now, probably because "Telluride" and "Manic Monday" are both taking turns playing in my head. Anyways, have a great Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great...now those songs are gonna be stuck in my head.

Marie said...

Did you know Erik takes pride in getting songs stuck in your head? Seriously, he'll sing a song to see if he can catch you singing it later. I think you and he should be friends.

Erica said...

Thanks, all of these will now be stuck in my head.

I like how on number six you say "this is kind of random" like all the other ones are so normal.

Sarah said...

Sorry you have to work with my husband who absolutely loves 80's music. (but I guess some of the songs are pretty catchy)

Alisse Baldwin said...

What's extra funny about this post is that you're totally serious about the song that has lyrics asking us to "Picture this..." to a not-so-pleasant mental image. And also the same singer who so lovingly expresses his feelings in a song with, "She was there through my incarceration/Wanna show the nation my appreciation."

WT all the way, you and I both.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Or how about that Fergie song that says something like "like a child needs his blanket." That part gets stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG. Die.

Sara! said...

Hey! You never gave a guess as to what song was stuck in my head today. Maybe you were on the phone, and Brooke and Bethany didn't even try. Boo.

Guess.

Nope.

It's Uh, Huh, Caught ya, Lookin' at my Honda!

I think it's in my head as often as personal foul is for you.

Sara! said...

I'll sing it to you. Oh, and I understand why #6 was considered random. Maybe I wouldn't if I didn't live inside your head.