Then yesterday he went to the Pottery Barn in the mall to try to buy it for me and surprise me. No such luck though, since it's a catalogue/internet only, but it's on special right now, so maybe we'll order it this weekend along with a few other things if I'm lucky! Hooray for Pottery Barn being a part of our marriage!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I'm the luckiest girl in the world...
Philip has decided that he likes Pottery Barn, and this weekend looked through lots of my saved up magazines and turned down the corners of pages that he liked stuff on. It was very adorable, and I'm really excited to maybe have a little more of a chance of getting stuff from there that I NEED. :) Like this mirror for my front bathroom:
Then yesterday he went to the Pottery Barn in the mall to try to buy it for me and surprise me. No such luck though, since it's a catalogue/internet only, but it's on special right now, so maybe we'll order it this weekend along with a few other things if I'm lucky! Hooray for Pottery Barn being a part of our marriage!
Then yesterday he went to the Pottery Barn in the mall to try to buy it for me and surprise me. No such luck though, since it's a catalogue/internet only, but it's on special right now, so maybe we'll order it this weekend along with a few other things if I'm lucky! Hooray for Pottery Barn being a part of our marriage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I LOVE POTTERY BARN!! I think they have the cutest stuff ever. And i will be way jealous if you get that mirror because it is adorable. As for this anonymous person i disagree with what she has been saying about you because i think your are awesome and i love what you post everyday.
That mirror is amazing. I hope you guys get it! We got a gift card to PB for our wedding but we haven't used it yet. Your husband is fantastic. He organizes things, helps you with house projects and has found a new love for potterbarn?!? you love life don't you. If only we all had such luck.
Oh for cute.
hubby's rock...esp. with time, they get more....tender? femmy? i don't quite know the right word except better....yes, they get better with time. ;)
i'm not sure if i'm just really jealous, or just really happy for you...or both. congrats on PB being a part of your marriage...that is truly an amazing accomplishment!
we're still working our way up from myron wanting to register @ wally world...baby steps, i reckon.
You are so lucky to get PB stuff. I love to look at the catalouge and dream. My husband doesn't care how I decorate, but I am too cheap to really splurge. So with Phils blessing go wild and get all the really cute stuff.
I'm excited for you and your Pottery Barn stuff. Too bad that I'm too much of a cheap-A to ever buy anything from there. I always get the catalogs and fold down corners of all the things I like (half the magazine), but I always think I can make something like it for way cheaper. Then I try and end up failing miserably and then hate myself and the project.
I had a glass bird from Pottery Barn and I really liked it, then Zach broke it. And i was mad for awhile.
i'm glad you gave me the heads up...'cause no, i hadn't checked my email in days, and i didn't even blog yesterday! so, yes, yes, i'm down with friday if it's still on & i just sent you a really exciting email stating such. k, it's not really that exciting, but whatev.
I'm not sure Phoebe f/Friends would appreciate it, but like the others here, we both do. Pottery Barn is the shiznit for cool house stuff. Leah & I wanna come over & see your latest home digs, maybe play Wii like Philip said or something too. Let us know how that FHE group thing is going, if at all really. -We don't need it to visit, 'and you know this...man'!
PS mel that fabulous green/brown polka dot shirt is from Charlotte russe. Laura was it one of your friends that called it harlot russe? i have worn mine way to much and it now is slightly covered in lint.. i was kinda depressed. maybe i should start expanding my horizons in the wardrobe department. -Jujee
Post a Comment