Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Mirror Day!

My mirror came!
I kind of look like I was trying to make a retarded face here. Not the case, waah.
TA-DA!!!

A pretty mirror with no cracks even after being shipped makes for a very happy day!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Just thought I would let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I love your interpritation of being "tagged", also, I am not OCD about everything, but crooked paint lines drive me crazy and I always have to make them perfect, I spent hours on behind the toilet! Thanks for commenting on my blog, isn't that bikini the cutest, I love the triangle boobs!

Anonymous said...

love it! can't wait to see pictures of it hung!

HooHoo said...

Aahh! I wanted to be here when you opened it! It's beautiful, like you.

angiedunn said...

getting mail is SO fun...especially when it's a large box with a pretty pretty mirror inside! i love it!! happy mirror day indeed!

Erica said...

That mirror is bitchin'

Grace Ryan said...

You crack me up Melissa! I love these pictures! I'm glad there weren't any cracks. You can totally have my dress for your twirling days on the beach. I bet I won't even sell it. So I'll mail it to you as soon as possible. Somehow in my crazy memory, I have your address memorized?

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I hope I draw Melissa's present at the Jones Cousin Crappy Christmas Present Trading Party because you better step it up this year, pottery barn.

Sara! said...

I'm a bit offended, I thought the tiger "feet stool" was pretty nice, so don't call it crappy gift exchange. I don't remember what else I gave, but it was from Walgreens, which = high end.

MeL said...

I actually got the Dinosours Season One VHS that I gave last year at pottery barn, which is pretty equivalent to Walgreens. I think that like 75% of the presents there were purchased at Walgreens, remember Scott got his giant calculator there because that was the day he stabbed himself in the leg...lol...good memories those cousin parties, I kind of want a gift exchange at the August one.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Hello! More like I got the best present because I got a chia pet. Maybe that should be my next secret shame post. I love chia pets tons and have several.