Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh For Cute...

Seriously, a tiny and adorably green ipod? Have you seen anything cuter?
Besides perhaps the cute boy who gave it to me?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the two cutest things I've ever seen.
And ask me how awesome it is to have all of my music in one place...AWESOME. That's my answer. Maybe Philip is really really really particular about his ipod and wouldn't let me put any of my "girly crap" or country music on it, so even though we have a lot of the same music on each of ours, mine is now cooler because I have girly crap, country, and no 311 or angry music. Basically I'm in love with my little green machine.
Oh, and the Brick Breaker-esque game? Also AMAZING.
It's nice to welcome myself to the technological world...five years late. Whatev.

13 comments:

angiedunn said...

That is indeed, a cute, tiny green contraption. {You're twins with Holly.} Good job Philip.

{Um, totally hear ya.} I used to borrow Myron's ipod to go running {Oh, I used to run too}...and I'd be all happily jogging away to some jammin' Format & then some chill Death Cab...and then Bam! Rage Against the Machine starts screaming hate to me. Lol.

Yay for girly & country!

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your technological advancement. Owning an i-pod is a life-changing experience.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Cutest little iPod! Love it! Just yesterday Ted was chastising me for not liking 311...what is it with guys? I just want to listen to some girly crap and be happy!

Anonymous said...

A-dorable! i finally got one a few months ago...'cept mine's black, so not quite as cute. completely and totally makes life more fun!

mollie said...

Mine's red! Together we're Christmas. I, too, love the vortex break the block game. I also really like the trivia game where they ask questions from your own music selection. Sometimes I play it a lot while at work...I'm really good at what I do!

Kristin said...

LUCKY!!! I still bust out the ol mix cds from a million years ago! Have your main squeeze call mine!

Kirk and Aly said...

What did you do to get that? I need some pointers! If you want you can borrow my Power Tunes, or my new favorite Joy School Music, or even the Animal Songs CD to download onto your ipod for a little variety. :)

The Fletchies said...

perhaps you need to be consoled on being five years late with this little fact: NO ONE in the Reid Jones family owns an iPod.

Rejoice in knowing you aren't the last person in the Northern Hemisphere this side of the Atlantic to not own an iPod. The end.

The Jones Fam said...

The iPod should be renamed iJoy, because that's what they are. So us Joneses are usually a decade or so behind on electronics, but I do have to say that my iPod is one of my most valued posessions. But now I wish I had a cool one like yours. Mine's whitebread boring.

Jake

Tatiana said...

I'm jealous! I want that same one. I keep telling Chris to buy me one cause he has a hard time with my using his. If I even ask to borrow it he tells me again how to use it. Like it's really that technical! maybe someday I can be as cool as you!

Candice said...

Firstly, "Oh For Cute" is a phrase I have only ever heard from my step-grandmother's mouth. Her name is Dorothy, but we sometimes call her Dorkothy. Secondly, you don't like 311?!?! Lastly, I just got an ipod as well, and don't have a clue how to use it. I just can't figure out where the CD goes! :((

james n mary said...

that is so funny! james got me an ipod with a pink sparkly cover for christmas and i looked at it with a retarded look or something because he was totally offended and said i needed to 'get with the times'. whatever. this comes from the dude has already declared his christmas gift to be an itouch, right? anyhow it has been 'dead' outta battery jucie/charging for four months now. yup...that's how often i use it. i'm a sad sad case for our generation!

Melly Mel said...

I have the same one! I finally sat and took time to read your blog. I love it. You crack me up.