About a year ago I started this little thing called Family Week, which has turned into Family year. Well, I'm delighted to announce that I will be finishing this finally and posting Kev's installment tomorrow. Hip hip hooray!
In the mean time, if you haven't been following along and/or are bored out of your mind at work today and/or have forgotten just how lovely my family is, I've reposted all of them so you can reread them and gear up for tomorrow.
So enjoy! And check back soon to read all about my littlest brother!
2 comments:
Can I tell you how very excited I am to see the finale of this project. Thanks for the entertainment!
Just an uninteresting highlight- last time the stock market crashed was on the day you got bit by the dog and had to have Dr. Shill stitch you up. I don't remember the date, but I know when it was in your life.
I'm waiting on pins and needles! Can't wait to read your take on Kevie-baby. It was so fun to see you this weekend. I was trying to remember the name of that game of yours that we played. That was so fun.
Post a Comment