Philip has finished his first
semester of Pharmacy school!
That means:
a) we are 1/11 done with school for him
b) he is off until after Thanksgiving, so our house just might get done and we get to hang out lots
and c)
M: How much longer do you think you'll be?
P: Probaby an hour
M: Do you want dinner or should I eat by myself?
P: Go ahead and eat
M: Waah.
I suppose things will be better when I start school so I'll have to study my life away too, but right now, it makes for some very boring nights.
Hooray for somewhat small landmarks! Have a good weekend kids!
13 comments:
Jake spends his days staring at a computer at school, so those exact conversations happen with MSN Messenger instead of texting with us.
Silly internet spell check. Doesn't think "texting" is a word.
I like the candid texting picture. That is great. Congrats on the first semester being over and done! That is exciting.
Wow, your kitchen is nice and clean. Go Philip, go! Thanks for coming here to hang today. You're welcome any time, you know.
being students sucks. thats all there is to that. esp when you only see each other for like tops an hour each day. sleeping in the same bed just doesn't cut it. To you waah I add boo.
happy 1/11th! That's so happy!
Way to go w/ the texting. I'm lame & have a really hard time being quick w/ the texting. Myron had an important meeting the other day. So I text him "good luck daddy" w/ a cute lil picture of Chloe. It took a good fifteen minutes, and apparently I sent it 3 times. Go me.
Congrats to you and Philip! I wish I could also say we were doing well, but looks like Scott may fail not one, but two of his classes. I'm really happy with him right now.
Oh, and if you insist on the gift card- Target, of course.
Yay! I hate that school lasts so long! I am more excited for Jason to be done than for me to- oh yeah I need to go back now I think! haha. I am so excited for you guys! It is Jason's last semester at ASU then lucky us- 2 years left for his Masters! It will definately be nice to be done so way to go for Phillip getting a little bit more done!
at least you have a cool phone. oooh, and i like your tile..very nice, you guys should go pro.
I hate school! It takes so long. John finally graduates in May, but the we begin grad school for another 2 years. I feel for you. Don't you hate that you want to make dinner for you both and then end up with PB & J cause there is no need to make dinner for yourself. Your kitchen looks great.
I love your text message conversation. So cute.
do you hate it when i comment twice? {tell me if you do.}
my lips in that pic were maybelline, sugared bronze.
i switch off between that, mary kay pink shimmer, burts bees clear chapstick, and dry laziness.
that's all. oh, and don't you worry, i won't ever be drinking that go-green-crap-drink again. i'd rather have a salad for breakfast. or die. one of the two.
um, your birthday is like forever soon! {start celebrating...right now.}
dang, i should have consulted you first! i got a nasty omlet. oh well, looks like i have an excuse to go back! ;)
thanks for your nice comment. of course i know who you are and i've secretly looked at your blog before! so . . . your mom and i were actually in the same ward growing up many, many years ago - good ol' 19th ward. ask her about it! btw . . . your house is darling and you are doing an amazing amount of hard work on it. great job!
Post a Comment