Well we are happy to announce that our house is ALMOST done! And by almost I mean RIDICULOUSLY close! It only took 5 months, amazing huh? Not quite.So, in celebration of making our condo into something we love, we are having a party!
And guess who is invited?
EVERYONE!!!
Especially our out-of-town friends, family friends, married friends that we haven't hung out with in ages, ward friends, e-friends and blogging friends!
So here are the details:
IT IS TOMORROW NIGHT,
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21st,
STARTING AT 6-ISH,
TO WHATEVER TIME WE WANT-ISH,
THERE WILL BE DELICIOUS FOOD.
Seriously anyone that wants to come totally can, and if you would like to,
please e-mail me at princessmel_87@hotmail.com
so I can give you directions and whatnot.
And now for the disclaimer, I created my e-mail account when I was in 8th grade and have never changed it. I don't currently think that I am a princess, but the 8th grade Mel was sure that she was. And if you think mine is lame, ask my sister-in-law Natalie what hers is. :)
Also, we don't want to seem as if we are thinking our house is better than anything else in the world (it's a 900 sq. ft. condo for crying out loud!), we are just excited to finally be done, and would like people to see it when things look fresh, and when our house is totally clean!
COME TO OUR PARTY!!!
7 comments:
You guys were so confused before. That's a table SAW in your kitchen. Not a KITCHEN table. Silly.
I love how there are no after pictures...makes me want to come to the party REAL Bad, but can't! Have a great Thanksgiving in your newly finished condo.
Ok so i just wanted to get on here and say Happy Birthday! and...I like your email address and I dont think I am a princess either anymore (ha ha) ok I was going somewhere with this comment but my daughter just walked in and now I've lost my train of thought so...um...ya, Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great birthday! I said happy birthday on Alisses and knew it wasn't your blog so I should come say it on yours but then like forgot or something and never did it, so I am so sorry and hope you had a great day! And yay for your house! I bet it is darling!
Ugh, can't come tonight! I am still at work, and will be her until about 6:45. Then I have to get stuff ready for tomorrow which includes going to like 4 different stores, marinating, and getting to bed earlu enough to wake up for the Turkey Trot. No, I'm not h-core... it's 2 miles, and I'm taking my beach cruiser. We have to come see it another time though! I'm so excited for you!
To all who missed: You missed out! This was a TREAT. Amazing transformations have taken place here and not a sign of the iguana cage anywhere. Fun party. Thanks for the invite.
Definitely a great party. Your house is really a home now...good job. It was good to see you and catch up a bit. Happy Thanksgivin'!
Post a Comment