
And apparently I only take pictures of Philip and children because these are like the only pictures I have of her. Isn't she the cutest pregnant girl you've ever seen? And isn't the aftermath (Oakley) also the cutest thing you've ever seen?
So in lieu of the big day, we turned project Friday into a celebratory lunch, Nancy Drew movie and trip to Target, and I forgot my camera, so you'll have to check Sara's later for the one picture we remembered to take this afternoon.
We had SOOO much fun, I love that my sisters are my best friends in the whole world. We spend ridiculous amounts of time together, especially Sara and I since we work together, and then we call each other when we get home and hang out on the weekends. We also share brains, because we are almost always thinking the same things at the same time, but the downside of that is that when trying to prove a point to Philip I can't point out that my sisters agree with me, because he will say, Of course they do. And he is no more convinced than he was before because we are the same person. Sigh, sisters are the best. I hope that I have girls so they can have sisters too.
So anyways, life is good today because my sisters rock. The end.
18 comments:
MELISSA!!!!!! WE DO NOT SAY WORDS LIKE THAT IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!
LOVE MOM
Stop screening my calls. Jerk!
Love Kevin
sssnnnnifffff.....uhhh. (wiping eyes)Miss you are so nice to me! Thanks for the funnest day in a long time! I love my sissys too, and although I am not pregnant, which I thought you were announcing for me at first, I can't wait to have a little girl someday to name Alyssa, halvsies of my sister's names. Again, what a fun day! p.s. don't worry I've already downloaded the last song from Nancy Drew movie and *almost* teared up just listening to it.
Mom you're out of town. I didn't think you would read this until you got back and by then you would have missed me too much to e-yell at me. Don't judge me, I was angry.
And Sar, I just laughed at how we all got a little (or more in my case) teary eyed at the end. We're nerds. And maybe I'll name one of my girls Sally, because it's either that, Saraly or Alara, and I don't want to steal Laura Huber's thunder. :)
I'm so jealous that people know how to comment anonymously! What fun! I think I would just make really jerky comments on everybody's blog if I didn't have to reveal who I was. Miss, no wonder you're the favorite sister, you're so sweet to post this about our BESTEST sister, Sara! I'm sorry about the sucky no show, if I was in your ward, I would've come, and then it would've been a party!!! Sorry!
that is so lame. i think the worst thing ever is having no one show up after you have prepared a ton for something. I feel for ya. We have these FHE's for young married couples in our ward that we are in charge of and we maybe get one or two couples to come every time. It's so lame.
I think I need you to teach me how to make pies. Remember that one time I taught you how to make bread, or rolls? Oh wait, did I actually do that or is that just something that we talked about doing? I think we did...anywho, I have always been so impressed that you can do that. I hear it is a fairly difficult skill to master.
Um, but I'm sorry bout the whole no one showing up thing. It kind of reminds me of the time we (my roommates and I) tried to throw a bridal shower for Jolynn...ya, no one came, so we just went out to dinner. We're just that cool.
I hate when people don't come to things. (I accidently just typed "thongs"- I should've left it.)
I also hate when you arrive at something like a bridal shower or enrichment and no one else showed up so you totally can't "sneak" out early to be back home to watch your favorite TV show. Wait, did I just say that out loud? (I mean via typing) I am pathetic. And rude.
I'm not too fond of enrichment myself. I was on the Enrichment Committee from the time I got out of high school until I was married. Some how I was put in charge of the meals (this was back when enrichment was once a month). This was a huge mistake since I was 18 and didn't cook. Yikes!
I am jealous of your sisters. I want some. Good job on fulfilling your enrichment duties, you are a better woman than I. You are totally going to hell in a handbasket though. Actually I kind of just wanted to say hell in a handbasket.
K, so I totally understand the woes of a no-show enrichment! That's super lame! Happy Birthday Sara, who yes, is the cutest pregnant girl EVER, and the cutest non pregnant girl EVER aka the cutest girl ever.
Not only is your blog funny, but every comment is always equally entertaining. Hence all comments above mine. The end. {:
Miss, I don't know how to be anonymous and yes I didn't see this until now. I too am sorry that you had a no show evening but now you have vinegar for all of those cleaning needs and whatever. I'm glad you made up for it on Sara's birthday. You are all good girls (even though you cuss every now and then.)
Thanks Mama, I love you. Sorry I got all crazy and kind of jerky to you via blogging when it wasn't even you, just Kev trying to cause drama or something. He's such a little Diva. Have fun in Utah this week!
maybe next time you should think it and not say it like you say you normally do. That was the most insulting post I have ever seen, and I guess im not the only one that thinks that. Wow what a great example you are, you should be ashamed of yourself.
PS. I'll give you the theory behind anonymous #1 and anonymous #2 being the same person. I should have gone into forensics!
I made only one comment on this post so someone else thinks that the post was as rude as I did
Post a Comment