Monday, June 25, 2007

SIX MONTHS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Only six more months my friends until this GLORIOUS day! I am so very very excited, as you might be able to tell, because anything and everything Christmas is my favorite ever!

Hooray for a half way mark!

13 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, only 6 more months! I can't wait, I love Christmas. You better start shopping and stocking up on more wrapping paper! Melissa you are so funny to remember that it's six months away, it is almost as funny as when you told me it was only six more months till your birthday.

Brent and Brooke said...

Oh ya, LOVE the picture!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Well this Jones family actually counts down the days until Halloween. Our real favorite holiday. We have already started our new house decorations for it.

p.s. Are you guys that on top of it that you are buying presents already and wrapping them? You make me feel bad..

angiedunn said...

that is the happiest picture!! that is what christmas is all about yo. oh ya, and the whole real reason too... {was that sac-relig? didn't mean it like that} what on earth is in that extremely exciting & large package? a car?

MeL said...

To answer a few questions...yes my mouth really does open that wide, it is quite the talent. I also really was jumping up and down, it's not posed even though it is pretty enought that one might think it is. No I usually don't have my shopping done early, I just get really excited about wrapping them, if you ever have a present or a bundle of them in need of wrapping, for reals call me. And the present was a new mattress set. Ours was a hand-me-down aka FREE mattress that we got from Philip's parent's house when we got married and it was 5 inches thick and then had a piece of plywood underneath for support. Backwards that means that it was almost torture to sleep on it. So that's all. I LOVE Christmas!

Anonymous said...

oh good, im glad to see that i'm not the only one who celebrates the 'half-sies' :)
perfect timing on the picture...i rocks! it's awesome how once we become mr. and mrs. everything simple becomes the greatest thing ever!

Kirk and Aly said...

CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! Does that count? I was looking at your picture when I typed it, so that's almost the same as looking at you in person (especially since your picture is so good). Ha ha! I got you!

nicole and kevin said...

Mel,
I totally know what mom and dad are getting you this year. You are going to love it.
Kev

Melanie said...

Melissa, long time no see! I just started my blog and have had fun browsing through other blogs and finding people I thought I'd never see again. Ah, the good 'ol days of the kachina ward... You and your hubby are so cute! And yes, I too am so excited for Christmas because that means I get to visit AZ!! less than 6 months now...

Sara! said...

Time for a new post Melissa! (Give the baseboards a break.)

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Miss,
Just thought I would tell you we are having pepperoni bread for dinner tonight and I think of you everytime we make it! I love this meal because it is easy, YUMMY, and my kids get to help, so it makes me feel like a fun mom for awhile. So thanks! Love you! Stay cool this summer!
Nat

The Jones Fam said...

p.s. I am counting down to Christmas too, because hopefully that means we can be in AZ for awhile! That's really why you are counting down too, huh? Oh you're such a sweaty!

P.P.S. I know I spelled sweety wrong....

Rachel Hatch said...

That is very exciting and I am most excited for this year's second anual Jones cousin Christmas party. I hope I am not sounding like too much of a lame-o because I am beginning to realize that I most or maybe all of my comments are some how related to cousins' events. There should definitely be more of them. But don't think I don't have my own life or anything. Wait...