Here's why I'm excited for Philip to be a dad someday. In order of things I'm looking forward to...and perhaps not looking forward to.
First is that Philip is sooo so cute with babies...need I say more?
Second, his older nephews think he is the shizzle, which was reaffirmed on Friday when he called them up to see if they wanted to come play Wii with him. So he bought them pizza and QT and hung out with three slightly (to be kind) annoying 13ish year old boys for like four hours that afternoon.
Third is that I can't wait for my little Philip to look like big Phil someday. Or maybe I'm not excited, I don't remember.
Here's why I'm not excited to have kids...
I don't think that I'm allowed to make Coldstone Creamery for dinner, like I did on Saturday night. Dang.
Anyways, Happy Father's Day to all that it means something to; or as Philip says every year as he stands up in church to get his some kind of candy with a lame little saying on it, "Happy all men over the age of 18 Day!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you don't cook dinner like me. And I love boys with babies, there's nothing better.
Is cold stone open yet? Just kidding...sort of.
Um. Ya, just wait Mel. It's THE BEST!! {Having a baby, that is...and watching your boy with baby.} Wow, doesn't get much better than cute dads. Being pregnant...not my personal favorite way to spend nine months...but TOTALLY WORTH watching your boy with baby!! {Among other happy things}
Adorable post, as usual.
typical cute post.
fully agree with the above.
boys + babies = adorable
You have lots of outfits I haven't seen! Obviously Philip is your husband. And by that I mean you feel comfortable shopping for clothes for yourself because Philip helps you pick them out. Anyway, he's doing a good job! {By the way, have I ever told you how everytime I write or type "good job" I wish I could 'accidently' replace the word "good" with "boob" and see how people react? Yeah, I know, I'm juvenile slash awesome.}
You are so fun! Phillip is going to be a great father. I love that you got Coldstone. I miss you Melissa!!!!
Post a Comment