Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dance Dance Kevolution

About 4 years ago I told Philip that when we get a new house, he could get any TV that he wanted. Fast forward to now, we have a new house, and therefore a new TV. Philip did a ton of research and I would come home to talks of LCD or LED or Plasma and the something something quality and features and all sorts of stuff that I didn't necessarily care about. Long story short, he chose one, and it just happens to be a 3D TV. Which I'm not going to lie, is awesome.
Anyway, last night we had Kev and Nicole over to watch a movie.
The movie was Step Up 3D. Because yes, we are that cool. And look even cooler wearing the glasses during the movie. Nicole danced in high school and after so obviously she likes cheesy dance movies, and fun fact about Philip, he LOVES hip hop dance. LOVES it. Like he went and saw the movie in the theater with his sister Nancie. And now we own it. So after the movie, which was fantastic, Kev was feeling like he was B-FAB, which is Born From A Boombox, and tried his Madd Chad skills at being a robot. (Failed?)
And then since we literally have a dance floor in our family room, he tried a few more moves.
And after he did this, he was breathing hard and his face was super red. But it was super awesome to watch and totally worth it for the rest of us. I'm thinking that our FHEs need to contain dance movies and Kev and Nicole more often.
*Please pay no attention to our very sparsely decorated house, it is a work in progress.
*Updates to come: new house, New York at Christmas, and Christmas!

2 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

I thought your heat lamp was a dream catcher. Too bad it's not, but I think I know where you can pick one up.
Kirk went through all that when he was picking out our new TV. When we went to Best Buy, he told me in advance to pretend to notice and care about differences in picture quality. I didn't, sorry. 3-D though? Sounds like fun!

Ashley said...

I don't know what I love more about this post;
A. Your hardwood floors!!
B. The newly learned fact that our husbands have an intense love for HIP HOP in common (??) lol