Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting better at stuff...

There are a lot of things that I'm not good at, and that's fine with me. But there are several things that I'm downright BAD at. Such as:
1. Calling people
2. Trying new things
3. Cooking
4. Dieting & exercising
5. Keeping secrets from Philip
But, I've had a break through this weekend and this well kept secret is waiting for Philip when he gets home.

He takes his last final EVER today, and I couldn't be more proud. I wanted him to have something to really enjoy for the next 8 months as he finishes school with rotations. So inside the box is something he's been lusting over but doesn't think he's getting until Christmas...I hope he's excited.

Congrats baby! I'm so happy that you're mine!

*Edited to add:

It's an iPod touch.

He was pretty stinkin' excited. :)

13 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Okay...well what is it?

Brent and Brooke said...

Ya I wanna know whats in the box... is it a candy necklace? Yea for no more tests!

Robin said...

You're cute to surprise him, I never know how ot surprise the hubster. And skinny cute people like you can afford not to diet and execise, so enjoy it.

Kirk and Aly said...

Lucky! (That came from Marissa who wants an iTouch dearly for her b-day. Maybe when she gets to be 25 like Philip.)
And just give up on trying to get better at things. Jones' just are not calling or cooking people. Embrace it. You're fabulous in plenty of other ways!

james n mary said...

32gb?!

you're the best wife ever huh!

Jacquee said...

What a lucky duck. Tell him Congrats for us! Way to be done with the school-ish part of school.

kellibattraw said...

How lucky can one guy be?!

Bekah Parker said...

That is awesome!! He will love it. What a nice wife you are!

The Jones Fam said...

Lucky! I'm iCoveting right now. Congrats fo Phil for having no more tests. That's awesome!

Jake

marry said...

I'm glad you updated I wanted to know. Can't believe he is almost done. I so will have you plan my trip! Most definatly - thanks for the cupcake invite. My favorite was the choc covered preztels... plus everything was so sticking cute... how are people that artsy? crafty? creative?

Melly Mel said...

You are such a cute wife!!!

jennyandskyler said...

Nope, No hematomas luckily! I was a little worried someone would, but it was the first week so there is still time for someone to get one. But how is work going? I am so glad that Phillp is almost done! Good choice with the IPOD touch!

Alisse Baldwin said...

You win for #1 wife.