So as I introduce to you all these two people, it makes me realize that I should really make proper introductions to all members of Philip's family. Remember when I did family week? I need to do an In-Law week! Hmmm, soon. I will do it soon.
.
But let me do a short intro to these two lovelies. This is Michelle and Wendi, two of my fantastic and very talented sister-in-laws.
THE. MOST. DELICIOUS. FOOD.
.
That being said, Wendi has a cupcake business, and her cupcakes are to die for. She has all sorts of amazing flavors (I've tried almost all of them) and you can get a small glimpse of her incredible work here.
.
And Michelle makes the most amazing chocolates, which I've also eaten way too many of. Basically when she makes her chocolates, all my dreams come true.
.
With those humble introductions made, we now have an invitation. These two dolls are having a taste testing party!
Seriously, you HAVE to come. Your taste buds (and perhaps pants size) will never be the same after sampling their DE-licious creations, and I can assure you that you will not leave disappointed! So come join the party!
8 comments:
Just one more reason I wish I lived in AZ.
Hello! I'm so there. I want to hear all the rave about cupcakes because personally I've never really understood why everyone is so into them
I speak for Stacie and myself when I say, "WE will be there."
Oh how I wish I could be there!
I am going to try and be there!
they are pretty great :)
omg. this might possibly be better than sprinkles!!!
So fun that you have awesome in-law family members.
And once again, I could really go for these cupcakes right about now, 10:00 am for breakfast.
Post a Comment