I need this jacket ASAP, though I'm nervous that the sleeves would be too short on me (story of my life).
I also need her hips, and I'm thinking about needing boots, though I don't have specifics yet. And if I can't get them ASAP, I'll take them for my birthday instead.And rest assured, a birthday list will soon be posted, it is in 40 days you know. :)
13 comments:
You could sew your own and then the sleeves could be long enough. We should start Saturday Sewing lessons. Ya wanna?
Remember that we live in AZ and the only time it would be cold enough to wear it is inside the church during the summer? I wish I had the guts to post my birthday list on our blog. You're fun.
Jake
LOVE the jacket. Good call.
I have a similar coat that's a little longer but doesn't have the belt. I'd loan it to you but you'd be swimming in it!
I can totally imagine this on you with some hot Buckle jeans for your skinny legs (or Charlotte Russe/sale Nordstrom since that's what we afford these days). The sleeves look long on her, so maybe they're made extra long? That would deserve a Hailmary!
P.S.- Boots would be a perfect completion of that outfit. I am also in search of the perfect boots for my feet/skis... which are apparently non-existent.
I bought some at Payless last month, because I'm a high roller, and wore them once. But no one said anything. You know how when you wear something for the first time, you kinda hope someone comments on it? Well, no one did so that's my clue that they weren't cute.
Macy's had some cute ones, but of course they were like $250. So, Payless for $30=not cute. Designer for $250=cute, but not justifiable when Scott sees the bank statement.
Yes Please...
your funny miss, so impractical. I know you would be sweating in it, but wouldn't care cause it is so cute and you looked good. yes you do need that.
nat
you have freakishly long monkey arms?... that are in need of a coat? in Arizona?
I love it!! Very cute I can totally see it on you.
I would love to have her hair for my birthday!
No, I do not think it was possible for you to have an awkward time. Tall and skinniness beats short and stout any day. My next before the blog post should highlight my fat years. For real, no vertical growth occurred for two years, yet my weight increased steadily. You know said pictures are horrendous/phenomenal when they would be the only thing to brightening close friends (and I mean very close, b/c normally they would not see the light of day) bad days..... those and singing N'sync songs with a lisp.
Also, coincidentally I ration homemade jelly as well. It is FORBIDDEN in our house to use any kind of preserves or homemade jam on lowly PB&Js.
Post a Comment