Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babysitting.

I'm currently watching Sara's boys, and have been quite entertained by these:
Don't be fooled, this was on normal setting, Reese's cheeks are just that fat. This also confirmed my suspicions that Photobooth is way funner for the user than the viewer.

6 comments:

marry said...

my sister and i can entertain ourselves for hours on that thing

Sarah said...

I love photo booth! How sweet that you babysit for Sara, I think you get sister points for it.

Dawn Davis said...

um, photo booth is one of my favorite things ever. I could sit there for hours with Britton and take pictures.

The Little's said...

I'm pretty sure I need one of those things.

james n mary said...

oh this cracks me up! it reminds me of silly japanese anime faces! you're awesome to watch her boys!!!

Scott and Cheryse said...

You are a goof ball!! That is why I love reading your blog when I should be in bed!! Good night!!