Thursday, December 18, 2008

Terrific!

Just fyi, I took my mock anesthesia boards yesterday...

And I was terrific. Don't you want me to give you shots now?

The sticker on my paper kind of made my life today, and isn't it crazy that at age 24 I still thrive on stickers and words like "terrific"? Seriously, such a relief to have that done...now on to real boards come March!

Happy two weeks off starting on Saturday! And holy crap...just one week until Christmas!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

You are hilarious! Yeah for you! You deserved that sticker. I've been a patient of yours, and you are "TERRIFIC"!!!! :)

Bekah Parker said...

Oh don't you worry. I live for the "Great job", "Fantastic" to scroll across the screen at the testing center. It is quite amazing what that can do for you.

Jo Dee said...

Melissa, You are terrific. Not just the job you did but you as a person. Im so glad you joined our family, you add so much!

Alisse Baldwin said...

And TERRIFIC you are, my Love.
Way to be a smarty pants!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Hooray! That is so...TERRIFIC! I am so happy for you!

james n mary said...

totally awesome!! :)

angiedunn said...

Congrats, Melissa L.

You are a smarty pants...way to be girl.

Have a merry merry Christmas, k?

james n mary said...

ok so i have to tell ya melissa, you are offically THE BEST wrapper i know! i love it. thank you!