Please remember to take off your heels before taking pictures with friends, in order to avoid looking like an Amazon woman. Thanks.
.
Love, Amazon Mel
.
P.S. You have really awesome and adorable friends and the annual girls party was my favorite thus far. Make sure that these girls all know how much you (I...er, we? this is getting a tad confusing) love hanging out with them! Holla girls! You are seriously the best ever!
4 comments:
Hey, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks tall, skinny girls are sexy! Wow, did that sound like I was hitting on you? Awkward. But not as awkward/exciting as when the guy at Costa Vida asked you for your phone number and then you showed him your wedding ring.
So glad you came. The more the merrier. And don't hate on the heighth! You got it, you own it.
TWINS. again.
Wow...this post just sparked a post for me to do.
Seriously...don't you hate when you are the tallest?
You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment