Monday, November 10, 2008

BABIES!!!

Sara had her babies tonight! And I have seriously never seen anything so precious and tiny in my entire life! I saw Sara first, and she told me that they were so so cute and tiny, then said, "They are seriously the size of Chipotle burritos."
Don't you like my sister? She's funny even after birthing burrito babies. Then Jason took us up to the NICU to see them, and I melted. I mean, we're talking tiny TINY boys. Like, feet that are smaller than the pad of my thumb, and biceps smaller than my pinkie. T-I-N-Y.
So here's the official stuff...
Baby A: Reese Melvin, and he weighs 2 lbs, 7 oz
Baby B: Nate Jeffrey, and he weighs 2 lbs, 2 oz.
See? I told you tiny.
Sara and Jason are both doing well, and we are all SOOOO happy for their cute little family!

14 comments:

Wendi said...

OMG! I can't believe she had the babies- the are itty bittys- are you sick of hospitals yet????
Wendi

iAMbarticus said...

Hey thats what i weighed... 2 lbs 2 oz... does he have great hair? and a strong jaw? He might be a mini burrito bart... uh oh.

kellibattraw said...

Congratulations Auntie!

Kristin said...

I had no idea Sara was having twins. WOW!!!! And I hope they were chicken queso burritos from Qdoba!

Kelli said...

Oh my word! Congratulations! I love the burrito comparison, it gave me an excellent visual in my head. Hooray for being an aunt again!

Rachel Hatch said...

I'm so happy they are doing well! We've been so nervous. And I love the name Reese. So sweet little twins.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

wow!!! & I thought my guy was little!! I'm glad everyone is ok. Tell SAra Congrats!!

Carrie Carp said...

Yay for blog-stalking! I'm happy you said hello, sorry I'm not super blogger or anything. Congratulations on the all the new nieces and nephews! They are much easier than having your own children... you can't send your own anywhere when you're sick of them. I keep trying to put mine in the back yard like he's a puppy or something, but then people call CPS.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!!!! How adorable! Congrats to your family!

•stephanie• said...

hey, you better come get some matching oops! for those tiny babies. can't wait to see pictures of them.

is the fact that drew's the golden child - j/k girls :) - that obvious?

btw . . . no elliot{t} yet. he's due on the 21st.

The Little's said...

So here's my philosophy about twins (...have you noticed how many people are having twins lately? Like...everyone but me!!) I think Heavenly Father is sending kids two at a time because the Second Coming is so close. Really. Those spirits need bodies...and good LDS families.

Kristin said...

P.S. How far along was your sister...and my parents are looking for yours and your parent's email addresses for their Christmas list. Can I get those from you?

HooHoo said...

Sara posted Nate as a baby taco. Thanks for doing this post Miss! You're such a good sister.

iAMbarticus said...

You're pretty good at following my blog... but i think its time to make it official... http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=104226 it's an easy way to keep track of everybody. And really, I just want more friends.