So, remember how I worked yesterday & went straight to school & got home at 10:45 pm for the first time? I figured you were actually still awake, but was afraid to bother your birthday activities/maybe wake you up. (because I hate being woken up on my birthday)(or any day).
Anyway, YAY! I'm glad you had a great day! When are we going to do lunch?? Oh yeah, when our lives calm down. I'll email you. :)
Happy Birthday Mel!!! I was wondering if you could let me know what books I can buy from you so that start getting the other ones that you need to keep. So if you could let me know that would be amazing. I will be seeing you Dec. 5th!!! jennylnielsen@gmail.com If you need me to forward the list of books I can. Thanks!!!
8 comments:
Oh Happy Happy Birthday!
Melissa,
I remembered the days before and then again late last night. : ( Happy late birthday!
YAY! A BIRTHDAY!!
So, remember how I worked yesterday & went straight to school & got home at 10:45 pm for the first time? I figured you were actually still awake, but was afraid to bother your birthday activities/maybe wake you up. (because I hate being woken up on my birthday)(or any day).
Anyway, YAY! I'm glad you had a great day! When are we going to do lunch?? Oh yeah, when our lives calm down. I'll email you. :)
Happy Birthday Melissa. I hope you had a great day and got to eat lots of cake and open fun presents.
Hey Jerk Face! You look like you're 16 in that picture.
Happy Birthday Mel!!! I was wondering if you could let me know what books I can buy from you so that start getting the other ones that you need to keep. So if you could let me know that would be amazing. I will be seeing you Dec. 5th!!! jennylnielsen@gmail.com If you need me to forward the list of books I can. Thanks!!!
HI there! Happy birthday! You look like you had great one!
Post a Comment