Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taggy McTag Face & Birthday Nonsense

Alright kids, here's the 4th picture in the 4th folder.
4 things about it:
1. It was on 4th of July right after we got married
2. The shirt that Philip was wearing now permanently smells like sunscreen, even fresh out of the washer, because he wears it to the beach.
3. Those pants I was wearing were my all time favorites, and I split the butt on them...sad face.
4. We have our morning/just woke up faces, and that makes me smile.

...

In other news, is everyone so excited for my birthday? It is on Wednesday, in case you forgot to mark your calendars. So I've updated my list, and I thought I would share it with you all...

1. Still a dremel.

2. A tool belt, because I'm still a man

Size small, I would hope.

3. Bosch ice cream maker attachment

How awesome would that be? Bosch kind of rocks my world.

4. An empty recipe book

5. Still a pullover hoodie

6. Still two annual passes to Disneyland

7. A new faucet for my kitchen sink

I wouldn't mind something like this, as long as it pulls out to be a hose. Ours right now has no hose, and washing/rinsing large dishes is ridiculously frustrating.
.
8. Sunday clothes, a never ending need.
I recently bought this dress, but I apparently didn't realize that when they say 39 1/2 inches long, they are big fat liars.

Aka, it was too short, story of my life. And even if it wasn't, it didn't look right on me. I looked like I was wearing a giant baby dress or something. Needless to say, I returned it quite promptly.

.
9. Any shoes.
Well, not any shoes, I decided against both pair that I put on my last list, the black ones were almost too tall/hookerish, and even though I tried to get over all the holes in the front of the white ones, they still bothered me, and when I tried them on, my feet looked monstrous, and one would assume that I borrowed them from Shaq.

.

10. One of those giant glass measuring cup/bowls from Pampered chef that has a lid.
I borrowed my mom's the other day and fell in love.
.
11. And still a pony. Duh.

.

Have a happy happy birthday week!

7 comments:

iAMbarticus said...

Freaking November birthdays rock! And I thought we discussed this pony business... If any of you have a pony you want to give to Mel... don't. Return it so it will live a long and happy life.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Your birthday is THIS Wednesday?! I want to get you a present!!!

Kelli said...

I am apologizing in advance because A) I will not be fulfilling any of your birthday wishes, and B) Your card will be late. Sorry bout it. I hope that others are way better and much less slacker-ish when it comes to celebrating your birthday!

angiedunn said...

i'm still laughing about giant baby dress. lol.

h to the b in like, a day.

james n mary said...

You are so awesome! You had the cutest outfit on Sunday though! I hate trying to find dresses for Sunday; they always look funky and i'm not ready to rock some mu-mu or whatever. We seriously have a kitchen aid ice cream maker from our wedding! we've used it...once but LOVED it! you're welcome to have it; it will clear up my cabinet :D

and you and phillip...too cute!!! you both have the greatest smiles ever!!!

HooHoo said...

How happy we are that you are you. This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for you. We really want to celebrate this happy day with you. So if after school you can zippity A we'll hydeeho for you and sing a song that we all know, Happy Birthday to you. You have brought so much entertainment and love to us for one score and four years. Hope you enjoy your pony. Oh no! I let the cat out of the bag. Oops, will Philip let you have a cat? Well, it's out of the bag so I better go catch it. Have a great day. May all your patients be light.

Mac and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! You are funny, and sweet! I hope your day has been great!