Monday, May 5, 2008

Straight out of the book...

So here I am, staying up super late on Sunday night/Monday morning, reading about cardiac arrest so I can finish my lame project that is due tomorrow that I accidentally procrastinated, and I come across this picture...
Remind me, if you don't mind, when exactly will I be working on chesty men?
And will they all inevitably have heart attacks?
Just wondering.

12 comments:

Kelli said...

All the time, and yes.

Guthrie's said...

Well Melissa if you hadn't noticed by now ANY man looking at you would probably miss a heartbeat and yup it might make them have a heart attack. You'd better be ready.

Anonymous said...

"Recuss Andy are you all right?!"

BTW- 'recuss' is pronounced more like recess, not like swearing again.

Maybe you can analyze oral hygiene while resuscitating firemen. Novel new approach to the pick and mirror in mouth method.

Ryan Nelson Family said...

I hate when this happens and yes it happens all the time to me. Men just show up to their appts all the time with no shirt on. I think its because we forget to put the NO SHIRT NO SERVICE sign in the front.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

It happens about once a week for me. usually they ask permission to take the shirt off first, but I only let the hot ones do it :)

Marie said...

At first glance I thought that was you in the picture.

Cassie said...

Sign me up for that dental office!

The Fletchies said...

A girl can dream right?

Kirk and Aly said...

Looks like you've already done it. Like Marie said, the picture kinda looks like you. Maybe it was and you just don't feel it's appropriate to tell Philip yet. It's okay. Looks like "that" girl is having a pretty good time.

HooHoo said...

I, too, was fooled. I thought the CPRist was you.

HooHoo said...

...and I thought the hottie in the chair was Lee Porter. Sorry Lee, get your shirt on.

Sara! said...

How nice of him to shave for you. Do you think that he went into cardiac arrest because his acid washed jeans were too tight?