Saturday, May 17, 2008

Done and Done.

Guess who finished their first semester of hygiene school?
I DID!
And guess who finished their third semester of pharmacy school?
PHILIP DID!
This last week has been finals week for both of us, kill us, and we were SOOO ready for a break. And how lucky for us that our breaks coincide, right?
So, in the next two weeks while I have no responsibilities, I have several orders of business to take care of.
First up, we're going going back back to Cali Cali...

which I could not be more excited about!

And of course we are taking a day to worship Walt and his magical brilliance...

And then we plan on spending lots of time on the beach and reading books and celebrating our

THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Holy crap! Can you believe it has been so long? It's crazy.

Then when we get back, my second order of business is to clean my house hardcore. I would like it to be as clean as when I took these pictures...

I might not be able to accurately remember the last time I swept AND mopped my pretty tile...whoops. Don't judge, I've been busy.

Third order of business, finish family week. Seriously, I'm ridiculous because it has been months and months. All that I have left is Kevie, so here's a teaser for you all...

You're hot Kev .

And lastly, I would like to spend as much time as absolutely possible with these cute girls.

I miss my sisters and spending ridiculous amounts of time with them.

Anyhow, I'm off to pack and make a couple of Target runs, as well as stock up on travel food, which for some reason always includes Gushers. Weird huh?

See you when we get back!

5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I hope you guys have a blast! Congratulations on completing your semesters, and on your anniversary.

Lindsee said...

So...I beleive Ali has a similar picture (speaking of the hot Kev picture) but it's of Chase...MFEO.

angiedunn said...

done and done. yay and yay.

that is so exciting you guys! have fun with walt...and happy anni to such the cutest pair.

The Fletchies said...

Yay that you finished your first semester! That is fantastic for you both. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have fun at The Land and lazing on the beach.

HooHoo said...

Way to celebrate the landmarks with style. We're so proud of you both and hope your little vacation got you rested up and ready to go for another stint. Joy in the journey!