The text I received from Philip yesterday:
"A girl just walked by with your green and gray shirt but didn't look nearly as good as you do in it."
I like my husband.
(please pay no mind to the fact that I look BEYOND sleepy in this picture, we were at breakfast, on vacation)
Anyhow, the most exciting bit of news that I have today is that I fixed my shoe.
Fantastic huh?
I noticed quite a while ago that the heel on this was kind of loose, and I was always kind of paranoid that it was going to break off when I was wearing them, and that I wouldn't have the finesse like the girl on that old Mento's commercial that just broke off her other heel and played it off so smoothly. And since I'm cheap, and I hate shopping when I am trying to find something specific, I spent like 5 dollars on the clamp and three tubes of super glue, and they are good as new.
Lastly, my sunbeams are still adorable, and kind of sassy, and I love it.
Oh, and Philip just got called to be my teaching partner which I totally love.And he loves sharing time, just ask him...
6 comments:
congrats on fixing your heel. you are way more resourceful than me. Care if I bring a couple of shoes over for you to fix? Oh wait, the $8 dollars to fix the shoes would be like half of what I probably paid for them.
your hubby is so sweet, that has got to be the cutest thing ever! lucky lady!
k....and um, smarty pants, i have that same problem with a pair of my heels...glad you thought of how to fix 'em so i didn't have to you. mind if i copy you, or do you already have a patent on that invention?
you're keeping the clamp on right? i mean, you need the height, and a 3 foot turned ankle fall is nothing your cankles couldn't handle. plus jake could fix your foot and i could sue the clamp co under strict liability (it doesn't need to be an anticipated use). see? we're set, like your shoe heel, and you, with your sweet husband. beth wants me to take lessons from him. (she didn't specify, so i assume for pharmacology). sorry no caps- typing one-handed w/ sophie in other- and she just made a diahrama in her snugggies (patent pending)... ok bye.
cj 'the siege'
guygufgiuygkugkv bmvkyfkutduyyyyyyyyyyo8ygitfitf75i7tf8ijmkn mmji87hny7hvjhvhj bygv nngv vgchddrtydccxcxxxccxcd
.B fwq
(Sophia wrote this while simultaneously 'frenching' the keyboard. Sorry, this was the only way she'd stop crying).
Hey I need to add you to my viewing list so email me at bekahmparker@gmail.com when you can!
*philip: one point for cute text.
*cute shoes & way to be industrious.
*hope your busy school-life is treatin' you well! (:
Post a Comment