Please post a picture of that Cartwheel!
Hi!! I am going private so I need your email address.
Yahoo for Kev and Nickel (like my girls call her) and Bruce, who happens to be the coolest dog around - and I don't even like dogs!
Hooray! I am very excited for you and your joyous reunion with your beloved family members.
I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to have that final family post to look at. We are all so glad K,N,&B are here. Fun times.Marie, Melissa was a Mesa Jr. cheerleader. Cartwheels are no problem.
Bekah, it's princessmel_87@hotmail.com
yeah more added funniness at family functions now! and George Micheal what do we always say comes first?... no not breakfast, family!
yay! lets have a party.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Please post a picture of that Cartwheel!
Hi!! I am going private so I need your email address.
Yahoo for Kev and Nickel (like my girls call her) and Bruce, who happens to be the coolest dog around - and I don't even like dogs!
Hooray! I am very excited for you and your joyous reunion with your beloved family members.
I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to have that final family post to look at. We are all so glad K,N,&B are here. Fun times.
Marie, Melissa was a Mesa Jr. cheerleader. Cartwheels are no problem.
Bekah, it's princessmel_87@hotmail.com
yeah more added funniness at family functions now! and George Micheal what do we always say comes first?... no not breakfast, family!
yay! lets have a party.
Post a Comment