Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gassy.

I've decided that our next vehicles will be scooters...
Not this kind, they still take gas... Probably something more along the lines of this: These puppies just plug into the wall don't they?

16 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

you make me laugh :)

Macey said...

Good idea. So, I went with Ben to the Pharmacy thing at the capital on Monday-and I looked for Philip, but didn't see him...I did see Ken though. Hope your school is going well.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

My grandma and grandpa both have them and they are pretty cool. But if you had to chase after someone in it, there is no way you could catch them.

Kelli said...

I'd recommend the Jazzy; it delivers tight-quarters maneuverability for use indoors and Active-Trac suspension for a comfortable ride on bumpy outdoor surfaces. It comes standard with dual motors for torque and power, anti-tip wheels for stability, and a convenient battery design that lets you charge the battery either on- or off-board.

Laura Davis said...

Okay, Hilarious. A girl in our neghborhood totally rides one around like a car. I know your thinking "Laura you are so mean she is handicap" well, let me reassure you I am not mean. I saw her one day at the mailbox and she's was like it beats walking and I do not have to pay for gas. The girl is so funny. FYI- she got hers at thr thrift store for like $50.

Kirk and Aly said...

Holy crap - was that for your Civic? What are you doing, filling up the gas tank, then the tires, then the glove compartment too? I fully agree with you, a scooter is the best bet! We should all get them, then race them!

The Little's said...

Genius, pure genius! Do they come in pink?

angiedunn said...

I agree w/ Kelli...totally Jazzy it on up! Lol to this post. and Lol to her comment. Both are genius.

Marie said...

My Grandma has an electric golf cart...that might me a good option for you...since it rains so much here.

The Fletchies said...

ya what in the world were you filling up? my gas tank holds like two gallons. good luck on the jazzy. I've heard at the scooter store if medicare won't take your claim once they've pre-approoved you they'll pay so just go in really convincing old people outfits and pretend to be lee and true huber. They'll totally buy the act.

theniufamily said...

I totally agree with that one. It jusr keep getting worse and worse!

nicole and kevin said...

Don't overlook the conveniece and versatility of the segway. The police version gets up to 45mph. Try doing that on a jazzy! And you look way cooler too. I mean, look at Gob.

The Jones Fam said...

Seriously? 23 gallons? What vehichle of yours takes that much gas? As for the Jazzy- we've had quite a few patients trying to get Medicare to cover those to no avail. Many say they are now contacting their senators to take action for them. That may be something to look into- Jazzys for everyone!

Jake

Kirk and Aly said...

Ha ha! I'm just saw your title. You're funny!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Gassy, huh? Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.