Friday, February 11, 2011

Judgement and my lack thereof.

Sometimes, like tonight, Philip works late on Friday nights. Like until 10. Ugh, poor thing. And then I get bored. And sometimes when that happens, all good judgement goes out the window as I contemplate going to the store like this:
In case you missed it: Just to see if I could actually put up with it for an extended period of time.
I need a life.

4 comments:

Lindsee said...

Oh, how I wish I lived closer.
Not only would I be a good influence (haha) but we could share our boredom time togther.

Sara! said...

Feeding my kids and me PB&J and fruit roll-ups doesn't count as a life? I wanted you to come home with me, but am completely jealous that you got to go to the store, alone.

Kirk and Aly said...

Were you thinking - "If only I had some clogs! Now I see why Aly wants them!" Then you would be able to wear you socks and just slip them on. :)

Kelli said...

What's wrong with those pictures?