I have a really classy phone, like seriously the iphone has nothing on me. I take pictures with it when I'm trying to be discrete or when I'm too lazy to get out my camera or when...nope, that's pretty much it. But since it takes really high quality pictures, I keep them coming. I mean, I think it is like a whole 4 mega pixels. Jealous?
Anyway, here are some that I decided to send myself tonight.
Philip drinking his hot chocolate at Kitchenette in New York. Looky, its all professional with the sunburst(?) looking thing behind his head.
We painted the condo in preparation for renting it out. My sweetheart Aly and sweetheart mom helped me, which was especially helpful when I was almost crying about painting over my green stripes.
Ugh, there is almost nothing that I hate more than tan. My crown molding shed a tear that day. But now who wants to rent my condo?
Lol, this picture is our life. We cancelled our cable a couple months before we moved and figured we would get it again when we got a new house and tv and whatnot, but have realized that we are fine without it and are fine not paying for it. So the other night we were laying on our couch watching our shows on the 7 inch screen of the ipad, with our large tv lurking in the background. It made us laugh when we realized it.
Sneak peek of our kitchen! Our shutters were installed today! They are so pretty and we love not having bare windows! Perhaps now Philip will watch Disturbia with me, since a couple weeks ago when I suggested that we watch it, he instantly declined saying that we have way too many windows that a murderer could be standing in. It made me laugh until I realized that he was totally right.


9 comments:
You will find me smiling, visualizing you eating thin mints watching your ipod. : ) I have to exercise great control every year to avoid girl scout cookies, but the baby might just win out this year...
Love the shutters! Can't wait to see them in person!
I totally called that gray is the new tan when we bought our house. People doubted me back then, but let me tell you, I have a knack for that sort of thing.
I went to bed right after I read your (super sweet) comment last night and it lead me to have a fantastical dream where you invited me over to see your amazing backyard... Possibly a hint that we were supposed to be friends in the real life?
PS I laughed out loud to your ipad watching. We broke our tv remote like a month ago and are too lazy to get up to change the channels, so we only watch episodes on our laptop... sad/fatness.
I love the ipad/big screen story. So funny. And I'm kinda sad/kinda happy you reminded me about Girl Scout Cookies. delish!
You know that you should be sure and have things in your year's supply that you like so Good Job on filling the Girl Scout cookie requirement!
I love the updates on your house.
you are too fun deary... love the shutters...teared up a bit painting over your hot green stripes!... and delighted just thinking of you! So glad your life is filled with fun shows on your ipad, Phillip and lots of girlscout cookies!
every time you feel sad about covering those stripes just take a peek into that amazing backyard of yours [through your happy new shutters]! :) lovin' the house updates.
Where is your condo located and how much are you asking for rent?
Post a Comment