Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Third!

I almost forgot, but today is my blog's 3rd birthday. And once again, I leave my lovely blog readers a birthday present.
Go ahead, tell me I was an adorable Kindergartner. And tell me what makes you more jealous: the perm, the homemade shirt (that had matching shorts from the same material), or the matching hair bow?

My blog has now lasted as long as that perm did, but still not quite as long as the crippling insecurities that stemmed from this haircut did.

Actually, truth be told, I had no idea that it was hideous. Oh the joys of being five.

Happy Blogthday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Mel, you've really let yourself go since then.

kellibattraw said...

You always make me smile. I think you were adorable then too!

HILLARY said...

That. is. AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's hilarious! Looking back at old pictures is the best and always a good laugh! I think you were cute though and I think I had a total of 8 perms when I was little. Sick

Brent and Brooke said...

Love the perm poof! It's amazing

HooHoo said...

I, like Marissa's mom, have a different story about why you even had short hair and a perm in the first place, but I won't go into embarrassing you here. I think you are pretty darn cute. And as for the homemade clothes, yup, I'd probably do it again. Glad you turned out so well dispite your parents' mistakes.