I'm bored with my blog. As I'm sure you are.
Sometimes I think of clever or funny posts, but then get too lazy to put effort into them, and instead read a book for hours on end, while Philip multitasks and talks on the phone, plays a videogame, flips to the Suns game, and watches a tv show on the laptop, all at the same time.
Speaking of Lindbloms, I'm thinking that since my life is kind of SUPER boring and non-evenful right now, I'll amp up the blog with a Lindblom Family Week. And with that being said, perhaps I'll get it done by 2011. Don't hold your breath though. If you'd like something to read in the meantime, here was the Jones Family Week. Enjoy.

2 comments:
you are so funny... how could you be bored?! maybe a little one, that relieves ALL boredom, LOL!
what are you reading these days? i just finished book1 and 2 of the hunger game series
Post a Comment