Sunday, January 31, 2010

Neighbors to love

Some new neighbors have started construction, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
We are getting a brand spankin' new QT like a block away! How do I know that this is going to be a QuickTrip? Because I am that good of a customer and they called me and asked where I would like a new store to go up. No, I seriously do have an in with them. You see I have a patient that works for QT in development and locations, or something like that, where he basically finds new places for stores and gets all the permits and junk. So when I told him how big of a fan I am, and that we are SERIOUSLY good customers, he asked my crossroads, and ta-da! New store. Just like that. I asked him if when he comes in every six months for his cleanings if I can just put in a new request...we'll see how that goes.
. Who would have thought that a dental hygienist could be sooo connected?

7 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

wow! Do you happen to have a patient who has anything to do with the new construction of any kind of pizza restaraunt? I would definitely like to get in on that :)

Scott+Tiffany said...

Oooo very impressive with you connections :-) QT is the bomb!

Janet said...

If you need any suggestions for places to build you might ask Michelle and Jo, I'll bet they would give you some suggestions

james n mary said...

wait, what intersection is this?! i hearties mixing all the freezoni flavors at qt! and fox likes to make the milkshake machine "go". hahaa!

Sara! said...

Jealous, all i get is hit on.

HooHoo said...

This is an improvement over our old neighbors to love. Come on, you could get just about anything you wanted at 1947, including boiled dinners and creamed peas. I really don't see how this is a better thing unless you don't appreciate that kind of diversity.
You have always been pretty good with the connections though, so way to go.

Karen and Joe said...

LOL! Sweet connection and great job! Hope they build it quick!! :)