That is the funniest thing I have seen all day today! Maybe you should get one to match.
This made me laugh so hard. I am sorry. Maybe I will take Katelyn on a walk to visit them.
I vote #1.
These are fabulous. When we lived in Carbondale we would see houses with Saluki statues in front. They rivaled Gargoyles in hideousness.
Totally #1. And LOST starts Tuesday! That is what I was referring to:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have seen all day today! Maybe you should get one to match.
This made me laugh so hard. I am sorry. Maybe I will take Katelyn on a walk to visit them.
I vote #1.
These are fabulous. When we lived in Carbondale we would see houses with Saluki statues in front. They rivaled Gargoyles in hideousness.
Totally #1. And LOST starts Tuesday! That is what I was referring to:)
Post a Comment