I'm preparing a lesson about gratitude for my young women today and it makes me realize just how blessed I am. So this week my blessings will be documented.
And my cousin talented cousin Amanda who took our family pictures.
And the fact that Philip says they aren't family pictures until we have kids, so according to him, we got buddy pictures.
Love that boy.

9 comments:
that is such a cute picture of you guys!
Wow you guys are beautiful buddies. :)
I love the buddy pictures.
I love the picture! Nice work Amanda and nice work you two for being attractive!
I'm thankful for Philip too. He's the most brutally honest person I know.
You are so beautiful!!!
yeah! Glad you like them. And ps I LOVED Phillip and all the silly faces he made :) You two = hilarious and attractive to boot!
that's pretty funny. You both look amazing!! Great pics.
I love this picture, cutest buddy pictures I have ever seen. I thought you were supposed to match in buddy pics though?
cutie picture!! :)
Post a Comment