Today I'm grateful for my job, even if it means leaving the house at the
CRACK OF DAWN.
I was even running a bit late this morning, and yes, 6:24. I kind of hate leaving the house when it is still dark outside, since I am the most anti-morning person ever. So how is it that I managed to have 4 of the 5 days that I work during the week start at 7 am? Who freakin' knows. Regardless, I'm counting my blessings.
4 comments:
Just wait until you're a mom and the only way you can get a work out in during your day is by getting up at 5:30. Oh bless-ed weekend!
Yeah, no thanks on waking up early. Especially when it's so cold in the mornings!
And what the cutest picture ever of you & Philip?! I love it. Buddy pictures or not, I love it.
Is blogging what you do at work?
Getting up early is for suckers!
Just wait until you have a new baby that is finally sleeping through the night and 6:00 seems like a gift from Heaven. : )
Post a Comment