Last time my battery died only one store in the mall dared to fix it, and it wasn't the speedy service we expected, they told us to come back the next day. Apparently it likes to be tricky, and I like to be lazy and not have to take it there.
I've lived in Arizona my whole life and never been and I think it's pretty. And don't worry, I'll pass on the weirdy-people-sweat-to-death-tents.
Have you seen this movie? I never had until I married Philip and it is now one of my favorites. Every time it is on TV I watch it, and I think I cry every time. LOVE. IT.
.
. 5. Mia Bellina undershirts.
Despite the extremely awkward picture (does it look like she is doing a Hip Hop Abs work out while this picture was being taken?) these are my favorite undershirts. Fantastic with dresses and basically anything where you get way too bunchy. And they keep the girls sittin' pretty, seriously. I would like black and white, though if I had to choose one, I'd say black, because mine has been worn too much and now looks like Swiss Cheese, with some crazy big holes.6. A mini MagLite.
I borrow and covet my mom's every time I borrow them to make banana bread. And the ones at the store are enormous and nothing at all what I want.
I hate to cook. But, I love to bake. Regardless, I want a blank cookbook that I can compile all of my recipes in. And if possible, I'd like white pages in it. It seems like every cookbook ever has cream colored pages...no thanks.
. . 9. My carpets cleaned. PLEASE PHILIP.
Though we've never had this horrendous of a spill, Filiberto's sauce and Diet Pepsi have made their way to our pretty carpet more than we'd like to admit. Luckily our carpet is dark, but still, it needs a good cleaning.
However, I'm kind of at a loss on what I want. So if you are adorable and have flawless style (ERICA), please pick out some boots for me and either purchase them or email me pictures so I know what I should want.
Do I really need a shovel? I'm clueless, so I have a duffel bag and I'd like it to be transformed into a 72 hour kit, and then I'd like yearly reminders, or however often, to switch things out and update it. And while we're at it, I'd also like a year supply, and a house to put it in. And if I have a house, then I want bikes, an elliptical machine, new pots and pans, new bedding, and a lawnmower.
So apparently if you don't use your Bosch blender for like 2 or 3 years, they freeze up and break-ish. My mom told me to call on it since it's crap that it is basically new but doesn't work. And since I'm not ballsy enough to call myself, that's what I'd like...you to call on it for me. Thanks.
And if you're wondering if I'm having a small identity crisis about turning 25 this year, the answer is YES. But I think these gifts will help me cope better. :)


9 comments:
Thanks for telling us what H&M was like (Because I didn't know:)
For your birthday, I'll give you some advice:)
Watch batteries- go to Jared's (the galleria of jewelery) you pay $15 to replace the battery, and it's a lifetime battery (meaning next time the battery dies, you take it in with your receipt, and they fix it, no charge.)
Bosch blender- Where did you buy your mixer? I ordered mine online, and it had issues. (I don't really remember what happened.) I took it into Shars and they fixed it. All I had to pay was $6 for a new gasket (the white plastic ring in the bottom by the blade)
Happy Early Birthday!
You know a girl is well rounded when a mag light & a H&M giftcard is on the same b-day list. You're adorable.
Um....happy stinking birthday, friend.
congrats on being 25... which reminds me... i'm almost 26.
...
My mom didn't even ask what I wanted for my birthday... she just skips it and goes right to christmas. So if no one remembers or recognizes your bday... does it still count? or can i go on being 25 for another year?
I simply must comment on your wishlist.
#3 - Sedona
Please go and enjoy it for us. Danny and I attempted to go once since neither of us had been. We were stuck in construction traffic for HOURS on the way up and had to settle on a town nearby. Go for the gold and make it there for us.
#4 - Big
I just got this from Netflix last week and I rekindled an old love for it. It was a little more "adulty" than I remember from my youth but also much funnier.
#5 - Mia Bellina undershirts
Thank you so much for posting these. My mom has been making these for years. She takes Shade shirts and cuts them off and hemms them at her ribs. She has a thing about too many layers being on her stomach and making her look fat. I'm excited to show her that a company cuts the shirts off for her. Merry Christmas, Sheryl Jones.
We don't live nearby and frankly I'm too cheap to send a gift, but it's the thought that counts, right? And I thought about THREE gifts for you.
Happy Birthday! I like this very specific gift list. And I'm not sure about the flawless taste, Zach says I dress like a hippie.
But any excuse I have to online shoe shop I will take. I shall be on the hunt for boot suggestions.
PS I'm really jealous you were able to attend the H&M grand opening.
You know you're getting old when a 72 hour kit is on your birthday list. Hope your 25th is wicked-bad.
Jake
I like you so much better now that I know your birthday is in November!
I <3 November birthday month.
Hey miss,
So I already gave you your present, which I am relieved was on your list. But um, if you find the phone number and item number for your Bosch, I'll call them. We can just count it for next year. I didn't realize the fear of making phone calls was such a widespread problem.
Also I've been to Sedona when I was a kid and went to slide rock. The only thing I can remember are the nudist that were also there...not quite the family vaca my parents were hoping for.
=Nat
great list..I think I need to start thinking of stuff for mine now! Umm, I have never heard of Mia Bellina before...now I want everything. the hubs is not going to be happy. :) Happy Early Birthday!
Post a Comment