Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures of last week and the inevitable commentary...

Alright, most/all of you don't necessarily care about my hygiene life, but I love these girls and needed to have one last post with all of our class festivities last week.
On Monday we all got to go to dinner on Rio's dime. Well, it was actually the money that we raised all year, not Rio's, it was awesome though to not have to pay for dinner for a huge group of us.
Here are the group B girls, aka, the normal group. We all love each other. And even though I had like three of this picture, not a one of them were decent. Whatev.
Me and my sweet Angel. She recently told me that I'm the nicest person she's ever met, and I kinda started crying.
Me, Val and Angel being close. I had made a conscious effort to not put my head too close to Val's, (because I have closeness issues and am always touching cheeks with people in pictures and most times it looks kind of awkward. It's something I've been working on.) and wished afterwards that I had gotten closer to her.
.
Me and Val. I LOVE Val. I've talked to her like 12 times since last week, which is amazing since I have phone phobia.
The Plastics.

Crystal, me, Diane, Sydney
Just kinda kidding. These girls are the greatest though.

Me and Di,

. HBFF!!!

(Hygiene best friends forever!)

. Me and Lorrie.

I had never met someone who eavesdropped on other people's conversations as much as I do until I met her. She also has the most freakishly white teeth I've ever met, and I'm always jealous that mine aren't as white as hers.
.
. Lorrie, me, Kristi, Val & Angel

These girls seriously took care of me while in school. And we always all seemed to do really not smart things when we were around each other, and laughed really, REALLY hard about it.

.

. . Me being precious, and Angel being a hottie.

Maybe I'm a little bit of a harasser, and would hit/slap/pat every girls' booty when I walked by them. If you were friends with me in high school you're realizing that I haven't changed a bit. Anyways, Angel is really going to miss it.
.
Me and Di's last carpool ride together. We are obviously heartbroken, waah.
Once again, me being precious and having amazing posture. Then on Tuesday night we had our pinning ceremony, which is like the hygiene class graduation/celebration thingy.
.
Anyways, I spoke at it. And I cried. But people laughed at my jokes more than I cried, so it worked out fairly well. And I didn't cry NEARLY as much as the other girl that spoke. Booyah. My super supportive family.
(After we took this picture Philip said, "Ha ha, I was slouching a bunch and you're wearing tall heels, so you're going to look lots taller than me." What a little punk.Oh, and Kev is awesome.)
.
. The sibs, Kev, Sara and Aly. We kind of couldn't get a decent picture if our lives depended on it. So this one was the best.
And I know that I've already posted this picture, but I think he's super cute.
The Plastics again, plus Ashley.
After pinning was over, my dad took us to New York (can't you tell by the skyline?) for dinner. Or Oregano's, whatev. Either way, it was DELISH.
Then obviously Wednesday was our anniversary, and I tried to be a sweet heart wife, and since we didn't go out, I made dessert. This is highly unusual, dessert at our house is usually Little Debbie Fudge Brownies for me and Peanut butter Panic out of the carton for Philip.
I even used our two fancy glasses. I know, I'm sooo classy.
And despite my looks, I didn't just wake up from a nap in this picture.
Happy four years! (again.)
And lastly, the girls in my ward do Bunco every month, and this month it was 80's theme.
I'm the beauty in the turquoise prom dress, just in case you couldn't tell. And the answer is yes, you can probably borrow it. You'll have to ask Alyson though since she's the one that bought it when she was 14 thinking that she would actually wear it to a prom. Awesome huh? What's even more awesome? That she spent like 80 bucks on it, and it has been worn like 80 times since then.
.
So I'm hosting Bunco in June, any ideas for a theme? I told them that the theme was Swimsuit, and that they all had to wear theirs, but they kind of weren't down. Your clever ideas would be much appreciated. :)

11 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

I love the picture of us at your pinning ceremony - Kev with his arm around Dad, you holding your beautiful flower, me with a red face from trying to hold in my laughter from Sara saying that her underwear was vibrating. Good times!

Let me say it again - CONGRATS! - You are amazing! (And you look it in the turquoise prom dress! If only I had really worn it to a dance - that would've been awesome!)

Janet said...

Yah!!!!More pictures. Will we see more now that you are out of school?? Good friends, good times, good memories!! It was all worth it, right?? Once again, congrats!!

Gina Lee said...

Hawaiin Beach Party!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Can I come to bunko and be adopted in your ward?

You are hott. Like, you are s super babe in all of these pictures.

Did you speak at the thingy because you were top in the class?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduation. I hope your brain gets a good rest now. That is so great that you got to make so many fun friends. Your family is so cute.
Can I tell you that I am the worst eavesdropper too. My husband tells me all the time, Hey I'm over here, because I'm always listening to what everyone else is saying when we go out.

Lindsee said...

So maybe this has been done too many times...but maybe not. I live in Provo, not much happens here. So don't judge if I am way "off my rocker".

I saw on someones blog once where they had a retirement home themed party. It was funny. Everyone came in moo-moo's and ate things like macaroni and cheese on a tin plate (the kind that are seperated into portions, yeah, those). So, I think that could have potential to be hilarious...and comfortable.

Just a thought.

And congrats, by the way. And yes, Kevin is awesome. He's the first thing I noticed in the picture and it was funny.

Wendi said...

I know I've said it once but have to say it again because I know what a HUGE accomplishment it is - CONGRADS! And don't shoot me now for saying this... but if I would have known about your dinner with all your friends from school I would have made you all cupcakes- next time tell me girl! I do occasionally do nice things for people- ha ha

Cassie said...

Celebrity night. Everyone dresses like a celebrity current or old school. I did this for Rendons 1st birthday and we had Charly Chaplin, James Bond, Hanna Montana and many others.

Way to go on graduating from perfect teeth school. The best part is everyone in the those pictures have perfect teeth, including your whole stinkin' family.

Kelli said...

You spoke at your graduation?? Woah. You are a big deal. And um, basically, you covered too many things in this post for me to remember them all and make the appropriate comments. Congrats on being graduated and married and having awesome theme parties. I second Lindsee's idea.

angiedunn said...

way to be speaker of the night!

you look so cute [as usual] and hilarious commentary [as usual] and happy graduation [again].

you're the bomb.com.

theniufamily said...

So many fun things going on! You are so stincken cute! Happy anniversary and good job on your speech!