Why did nobody remind me of these two things? First, that NOBODY looks good in a cap and gown. And second, graduation ceremonies are BORING.
Other than that, it was fun to graduate again.
I look insanely tall and insanely white in this picture. I'm ghostly. The only thing that could have made me look more like a ghost is a white sheet with holes cut for eyes.
First up on my list of things to do as a graduate:
get a tan.
Does anyone need any laying out company? If so, I'm your girl.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to get there.
Umm...how did I forget about today? :(
Congratulations Mel!
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!
welp Emily and I are scheduled to be out in the pool everyday starting at around 10am-ish. You are more than welcome to pop on over whenever you want. just remember what I looked like afterwards as I ran my errands and decide if its worth it.... although who am I kidding, most people have natural beauty and can look good with the beachy hair look and fresh out of the pool glow right seventeen and glamor?
Congrats!! You have worked hard.
Post a Comment