I passed my clinical boards! Hip hip hooray that means that I never have to take an enormous test again!
I also finished my last patient requirement for the semester yesterday, hoo-freakin-ray, and the next time I clean someone's teeth, I'll get paid for it!
Sorry everything on this here blog has been about school and whatnot, and that the next post will be of me in a cap and gown (you better believe I'm walking!), while it may be a little less than exciting to read it, it is an absolute thrill to be living it and finally accomplish something really really worthwhile.
Next up on the to do list...does anyone know if their dentist wants to hire me?
7 comments:
I am sooooo excited for you!!!!
I hired you to come work here, I wish I could do that!
Congrats!!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if I was a dentist I would so hire you! You did awesome with all your hard work- WAY TO GO!!!
That is the best excited face I have ever seen. I wanted to find something to say besides "congratulations," because that's all I ever tell you, and you've had a lot of things to be congratulated about over the last few weeks...so, I found "99 Ways to Say 'Very Good'
FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU CAN’T THINK OF WHAT TO SAY." I picked the best ones just for you...
You’ve got it made. Good work! That’s the best you’ve ever done. Now you’ve figured it out. I knew you could do it. Not bad. Good for you! Couldn’t have done it better myself. Aren’t you proud of yourself? That’s not half bad. Nice going. That’s the way! Nothing can stop you now. SENSATIONAL! You’ve got your brain in gear today. That was first class work. EXCELLENT! That’s the best ever. You must have been practicing. You did that very well. You’re really going to town. OUTSTANDING! FANTASTIC! TREMENDOUS! Now that’s what I call a fine job. SUPERB! You got it right! Well look at you go. I’m very proud of you. MARVELOUS! I’ve never seen anyone do it better. You outdid yourself today! That’s a good girl. Good job, Melissa. That kind of work makes me happy.
Hip hip hooray! Congrats. I'll be sending you an email shortly of our trip to NYC. A.mazing!
Post a Comment