Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday Funday

This past Sunday, Sara and Jason's babies got blessed at church. Jason did a really good job and both of the blessings were very sweet and very individual.
Some of my favorite things of the day were:

-The three boys having matching ties that Sara made and that they coordinated with Sara and Jason's outfits as well. Basically they looked like they should be in a magazine.

-My Grandma Huber telling my Grandpa that he isn't as tall as he thinks he is and that he shouldn't be standing in the back.

-Reminding Oakley to be a quiet pirate when he was sitting on my lap.

-Having a lady in Sara's ward, that I don't know, come up and hug me and ask me where my babies were. My response, "Um there?" as I pointed to Reese and Nate who were being held by Sara. Apparently Sara and I still kinda look alike.

-Seeing Noelle's hot pink tongue and hearing that on the way to the church she thought that she found a piece of candy in the car but it was really a dental disclosing tablet that turns your mouth (and any plaque on your teeth) hot pink, and therefore, her mouth was a brilliant hue of fuchsia.

-Hearing Oakley ask Sara, "Where's Nate?" then "Where's Reese?" and then a little later, "Where are my dogs?" His two stuffed dogs are his first set of twin brothers.

-Squatting in the front of the picture and having my legs burning after like 4 seconds, and just feeling awkward in general.

-Seeing that Reese and Nate had thigh highs on, which were actually just their 0-3 month socks, but they went all the way up to their diapers.

-Being with my lovely family on a very lovely day, and feeling oh so blessed to now have this lovely memory.

Have a very happy week friends! And happy almost April!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

And what about how awesome it is that Philip's hair is going white on top? That's a pretty cool event too.

Anonymous said...

oh! to be thin like you!

HooHoo said...

It was a very sweet day. Reese and Nate were both so good in church and looked reverent too. The Palmer's did all look like Easter morning.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Squatting in the front of the picture and having my legs burning after like 4 seconds, and just feeling awkward in general. = THE WORST EVER.

I miss your face. Let's do lunch.

Jeremeamia said...

Ha ha ha! The dental disclosing tablet part is hilarious.

james n mary said...

i liked this post! your grandpa and grandma sounded hilarious! and seriously, are those the babies that were itty bitty?! when did they get so big?! your sis didn't have twins...she doesn't look like it!!! and haha a lady asked you where your babies were...lolz

Anonymous said...

Hey good job on all of your hard tests! Yikes! I would have definately cried all week long. Jaxon won't swallow his food sometimes and I cry all day long! haha not really but want to. And how cute are your little nephews, what a good Sunday!

Ashley said...

Hilarious recap =) Due to being vertically challenged I know my place in pictures and immediately make my way to the front row. Here's what I think- that little fivesome, with their cute ties and all, should be in the pictures that automatically come in picture frames when you buy them.

Also, weird. I just noticed I made a post today with the same title as yours... Coincidence? I. think. so.

ps. Glad your boards are over and done with so you can post more!! Hip hip whoray! (spelling intended) I hate school.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ahhh... They look so sweet!

Yay for twins, and yay for cute families!

Jami said...

I just got my gift card!!! I love it...and I loved my sweet little note.
Thanks you so much, I can't wait to go and get my free drink!
OH, and don't ever worry about how long it took. I promise that I didn't even notice, and HELLO, you are busy!