Thursday, March 12, 2009

M.I.A.

Guess what is funner than studying for boards...
(I found a note yesterday that I wrote in my board review book like a month ago and it made me laugh, though it isn't quite funny. My poor poor unborn babies are going to come out all radiated and weirdy. Sad face.)
-taking a nap
-laying out
-hanging out with my family
-watching infomercials
-cooking dinner
-going to Costco on a Saturday
-going to the post office
-plucking my eyebrows
-paying bills
-organizing the extra bedroom
-digging trenches
-slave labor
-mopping the floor on my hands and knees
(one of the few things I've actually done)
-basically ANYTHING that doesn't involve dental hygiene
Unfortunately for me, I have the two largest and most important tests of my life in the next two weeks, so these things are not really options. If I'm MIA from the blog, sorry, it's time to be responsible and prepare like crazy.
If you REALLY want to help, you can pray for me on the 20th and the 24th especially. Or sending 44 oz. of Diet Pepsi and bean and cheese burritos my way always helps as well. Whichever you like. :)

12 comments:

Lindsee said...

I love that you just gave us all 2 ways to help:

1. Prayer
2. Pepsi and Burritos

I am thrilled that they are considered to be in the same category. It makes my Dr Pepper obsession less shameful. :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

"-plucking my eyebrows
-paying bills"

Two of the worst things ever.

I'm thinking maybe we should get burritos tonight.

The Little's said...

I actually like to pluck my eyebrows. I know...weird. But I am also in love with Diet Pepsi...so we're friends. The end. Good luck with Boards!

Michelle said...

In a few weeks, this will all seem like a very bad dream. Until then, I am praying for you.

Holly Janeen said...

address please?
i say we make a deal... i send you diet pepsi and cheetos for your studying and testing... and YOU send me some Tia Rosas (*i so miss mesa*)for having a kid (hopefully this month...)
deal?
i think yes.

☂niki. said...

Wow. Sounds stressful! Good luck to you!

Way to go washing those floors. It's more than I've ever done!

Brent and Brooke said...

How come you look so sad-face when you are scrubbing your floors...I think you were trying to attempt sexy for the camera and it didn't quite work out! Love ya melissa!

Good look on your boards...I can't believe you are almost done! Come work with me okay, I need you...you complete me.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Good luck on your tests, girlfriend! You'll do fabulously- just like always!

I don't think fabulously is a word. Or shall I say, it wasn't before I just typed it.

The Jones Fam said...

Oh boards. They totally blow. You'll do great! And I will be praying for you. I thought that since we live so far away if it would be okay to help you out by vicariously drinking diet pepsi and eating burritos for you? Oh, and if I could substitute Dr. Pepper for the Pepsi? I'm not sure if it would still work. Let me know the parameters of your request and we'll see if we can make it work!

Try not to get too stressed about it. You don't want to have skeets during the test. That would (literally) blow.

jake

james n mary said...

oh mel, good luck! :)

and your house is soooo clean. i feel embarrassed that you saw my shambles of mess here!

Nielson Family said...

Goodluck with your tests! Hooray you're almost done!!!! Liz absolutely loves your blog. Her favorite is the one of you kissing Philip... "Mom, that's funny" Check out our blog...
scottnielson.blogspot.com

Jenny Hogle said...

hey melissa I got the shirt from rebecca for Christmas. But I think she got it at tilly's. How the heck are you? I think the cousins should go to Disneyland sometime.