Monday, April 6, 2009

April Loves...

A few things I'm loving this lovely April day...
.
*my favorite Alyson
and today is her birthday! Happy birthday Aly, you are too cute for comfort, and I love, love, LOVE hanging out with you! Thanks for being like the best oldest sister and one of my best friends ever!
.
*these adorable girlies who make me laugh so hard all the time
*Lizzie as a soccer player, and Aly doing her hair in cornrows

.

*this innocent picture of Oakley being curious...

...followed by his curiosity grossing us all out and making us all laugh really hard.

*these little dudes *me trying to make them play, and being delighted when they "held hands" *being able to tell these guys apart without looking at their scars or toes or other defining features. Reese is on the left and Nate is on the right, see? I'm such a good aunt. :)
.
*my new mascara I don't know why I wait so long to get new make up, it's not like I'm breaking the bank on my Covergirl. Confession: mascara is my guilty pleasure. And I don't even feel that guilty about it, it's more of a pleasure than a guilt. I use copious amounts of it, enough each time to probably make over four orphans from Russia. Excessive? Yes, but it is amazing what a good eyelash day can do for my confidence and self-esteem.
.
Things I'm not loving today:
.
*the canker sore on the tip of my tongue that consumes all of my thoughts.
.
I googled pictures of them, but decided that they all looked too gross to post, and I didn't want you guys to think that those pictures were me and that I had herpes or something gross.
. *school
.
No picture or explanation needed.
.
Have a lovely week friends, and wish me luck on my mock boards that are on Friday!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Good Luck on your mock boards!!

I am sorry you have a canker sore!

The babies are darling!

Margo said...

I am so glad someone else knows what it is to have a good eyelash day. I told that to my husband once and I think he thought I was lil' tiny bit crazy. (I am saying lil' tiny in Dr Ahlkoury's voice) I need new mascara...so I might try that. If I don't like it though, I am gonna be highly disappointed in you! :) It will be hard to venture away from my beloved Maybelline. Good luck Friday! The curtains in the clinic are fun! I close them everytime I walk by and I think I am starting to make people mad.

Shelby Lou said...

GOOD LUCK!

canker sore, sounds sicknast. I hope it goes away!

what kind of mascara is the best do you think?? i use the one in the pink & green bottle, it kind of blows.

HooHoo said...

This was a very good eyelash day for you and thanks for making my teeth sparkling clean. Umm, aren't you going to tell the world about your amazing mock board score. I am so proud of you and hope that the cankers are gone. I do love your April loves, as well.